Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Skilled Grade Industrial Operatives Vacancy through recruitment notification – Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT REF.NO DIV-REC-NE/BL PWD/79/2015. Candidates who have completed 10th, +2 Class can apply for the new recruitment notification from Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Skilled Grade Industrial Operatives Vacancy Job on or before 12/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL)
Vacancy Name : Skilled Grade Industrial Operatives Vacancy
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH
Total No of Vacancy : 47 Post
Salary : Rs.7,500-7,575/- p.m
Job Location : Mumbai
Last Date to Apply for this job : 12/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : DGM (HR-Rec-NE), Recruitment Cell, Service Block- 3rd Floor, Mazagon Dock Limited, Dockyard Road, Mumbai-400010
Detail of Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL) Skilled Grade Industrial Operatives Vacancy Recruitment:
Vacancy Notification for filling up backlog vacancies in Skilled Grade Industrial Operatives for Person With Disabilities (PWD) category in various trades for appointment on Contract Basis for a maximum period of two years. Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited invites applications from eligible candidates in the PWD category for the posts of operatives in various trades in Skilled for appointment on Contract Basis for maximum period of two years as follows-
- Name of the Post, No of Post
- Fitter – 16
- Structural Fabricator – 08
- Pipe Fitter – 04
- Electrician – 10
- Painter – 04
- Carpenter – 02
- Composite Welder – 03
- Essential Qualification / Experience :
- Fitter* Passed SSC or equivalent examination conducted by a Board recognised by the Government and must have passed the “National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination” in the trade of “Fitter”. The candidate who have worked in MDL/Shipbuilding industry as a Fitter for minimum one year but undergone Apprentice Training in any other trade can apply for the post of Fitter directly.
- Structural Fabricator* Passed SSC or equivalent examination conducted by a Board recognised by the Government and National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination passed in the trade of “Structural Fitter / Fabricator”. The candidate having National Apprenticeship Certificate examination passed in “Sheet Metal Worker” trade will be considered for “Trainee Structural Fabricator”.
- Pipe Fitter* Passed SSC or equivalent examination conducted by a Board recognised by the Government and the National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination passed in the trade of “Pipe Fitter” or Passed SSC or equivalent examination conducted by a Board recognised by the Government and National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination passed in the trade of “Plumber” and having one year experience in MDL/Ship-building industry as a Plumber may apply for the Post of Pipe fitter directly. However, the experience certificate should be certified by their Personnel Dept. Candidate who have passed SSC with ‘NAC’ in Plumber trade without Shipbuilding experience can apply for the post of “Trainee Pipe fitter”
- Electrician Passed SSC or equivalent examination conducted by a Board recognised by the Government and the National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination passed in the trade of “Electrician”.
- Painter Passed VIII std and National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination passed in the trade of “Painter”.
- Carpenter Passed VIII std and National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination passed in the trade of “Carpenter”.
- Composite Welders Passed VIII std and the National Apprenticeship Certificate examination passed in the trade of “Welder / Welder (G&E)”
- Desirable Experience: Work experience in the relevant trade/function in a Shipbuilding industry for minimum one year duly certified by their Personnel Department is desirable.
- Age Limit : The maximum age limit is 43 years for General, 48 years for SC/ST and 45 years for OBC & minimum not less than 18 years as on 01.09.2015 (a) The ex-trade apprentice of MDL will get age relaxation to the extent of their Period of Aprenticeship Training in MDL as per Government directives. (b) Ex-servicemen who have put in not less than 6 months continuous service in the Armed Forces of the Union will be given relaxation in age limit to the extent of period of service plus 3 years
- Period of Contract: The contract for all the above categories will be for a maximum period of two years.
- Description of Duties are as under: Required to work on ongoing projects of Ship Building Division, Submarine Division and other associated work related to the project. The selected “Operatives” are required to work on above production related job / outfitting work as per the Production Norms and Multi Trade policies in force in the Company including the job specifications incorporated in these policies and amended from time to time.
- Pay and Allowances The candidates engaged on contract in Skilled Gr-I (IDA-5) category will get basic pay of Rs.7500/- per month in the IDA Pay Scale in the first year and Rs.7575/- in the second year. Besides basic pay, they will be entitled to get Industrial DA, HRA, Transport Subsidy, CPF/Gratuity etc. as per rules of the Company.
- Leave The appointees shall be entitled to 12 days Casual Leave during the first year of contract. However, in the second year of the contract in addition to casual leave, they will be entitled to other types of leave as per rules of the Company.
Selection Procedure for Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL) – Skilled Grade Industrial Operatives Vacancy Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 12/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Skilled Grade Industrial Operatives Vacancy Vacancy in Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL) :
- Application in the format given at the end of this advertisement may be down loaded from our website www.mazagondock.gov.in under head Career. The application should be filled legibly in Hindi, Marathi or English in Block letters on an A-4 size paper. Application not submitted in format may be rejected.
- A separate application for each trade has to be submitted in case the applicant desires to apply for more than one post.
- Candidates must attach self attested copies of certificates in support of their age, qualification, experience, caste certificate, defence discharge certificate & driving licence along with the application. Candidates are also advised to bring all original certificates for verification during interview. The OBC candidates seeking reservation are required to attach valid certificate regarding OBC (Non-Creamy Layer status) issued by the Competent Authority in prescribed format only.
- Candidates serving in Government/Quasi Government offices, Public Sector Undertakings are instructed to submit their application through proper channel. In case, he sends an advance copy of the application, he will have to submit a “No Objection Certificate” from his employer at the time of Interview / Trade Test, failing which his candidature will not be considered.
- SC / ST & OBC (NCL) candidates are required to produce a caste certificate only in the prescribed format issued by any of the following authorities :- a. District Magistrate / Additional District Magistrate / Collector / Deputy Commissioner / Additional Deputy Commissioner / Deputy Collector / 1st Class Stipendiary Magistrate /Sub Divisional Magistrate / Taluka Magistrate / Executive Magistrate / Extra Assistant Commissioner. b. Chief Presidency Magistrate / Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate / Presidency Magistrate. c. Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar and Sub Divisional Officer of the area where the candidate and / or his family normally resides. d. Administrator / Secretary to Administrator / Development Officer (Lakshdweep & Minicoy Islands).
- Candidates applying for vacancies of Persons with Disability category are required to produce Medical Certificate in prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority as stipulated in Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Act, 1995 having 40% or more disabilities in the category of OH/HH as the case may be.
- The candidates should fill the application in the prescribed format in all respects. Candidates should send their applications with all enclosures to DGM (HR-Rec-NE), Recruitment Cell, Service Block- 3rd Floor, Mazagon Dock Limited, Dockyard Road, Mumbai-400010 on or before 12/10/2015 through courier or by post only. Indicate “Post Applied For: ____________” on the Envelope. Internal candidates who are meeting the qualifying requirements may apply for Higher Grades irrespective of the date of completion of their contractual period. Eligible Candidates registered with State Employment Exchange may apply directly to the undersigned on or before 12/10/2015. Incomplete applications & applications received after 12/10/2015 will not be considered.
- The list of eligible candidates will be displayed on our website www.mazagondock.gov.in under the head ‘Career-Non-Executives’ and sub head “ Interview list for AD No-79” as well as Company’s notice board in respect of Date & Time of Interview on 16/10/2015 onwards. The result of Interview along with date & time for Trade test will be declared /displayed at main gate notice board on the date of interview only. Final list of short listed candidates will also be hosted on our website under the same head & Company’s Notice Board.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 12/10/2015
Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT REF.NO DIV-REC-NE/BL PWD/79/2015.