Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL) invites online application for the recruitment of Assistant Manager/ Senior Engineer & More Vacancies for B.E/ B.Tech holders
Company name :Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL)
Posts :Assistant Manager/ Senior Engineer & More Vacancies
Qualification : B.E/ B.Tech
Salary : Rs.16,400-58,000/- p.m
No of Post : 18
Last date to apply : 01.01.2015
Details of Post :
Assistant Manager/ Senior Engineer & More Vacancies
Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL) is India’s leading Shipbuilding Company with ISO 9001:2008 accreditation. It is a profit-making Central Government Schedule ‘A’ PSU under the Ministry of Defence, Department of Defence Production, engaged primarily in the building of Warships and Submarines for the Indian Navy. MDL has a consistent growth, both in physical as well as financial parameters and has an ambitious growth plan. The present turnover is approximately ` 2800 Cr. which is projected to be higher in the coming years. MDL has employee strength of around 8700
|1||Chief Manager||3||44||Full-Time degree in Engineering in Mechanical with minimum First Class or 60% Marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognized University/ Deemed University Or Institute recognized by AICTE.||11|
|2||Manager||1||40||Full-Time degree in Engineering in Mechanical with minimum First Class or 60% Marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognized University/ Deemed University Or Institute recognized by AICTE.||08|
|3||Deputy Manager||2||36||Full-Time degree in Engineering in Mechanical with minimum First Class or 60% Marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognized University/ Deemed University Or Institute recognized by AICTE.||05|
|5||Senior Engineer||10||28||Full-Time degree in Engineering in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics with minimum First Class or 60% Marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognized University/ Deemed University Or Institute recognized by AICTE.||01|
- Chief Manager – 32,900-58,000
- Manager – 29,100-54,500
- Deputy Manager – 24,900-50,500
- Assistant Manager – 20,600-46,500
- Senior Engineer – 16,400- 40,500
Verification of Original Documents: All original documents such as degree certificate, proof of date of birth, caste certificate etc. will be checked at the time of interview. The list of documents accepted in support of the same is given below for reference of the candidates. However, this list is not exhaustive and candidate may be required to produce other relevant documents on case to case basis in support of his/ her candidature. Non-production of original documents will debar the candidate from appearing for the interview and no Travelling Allowance will be reimbursed to such candidates.
- Date of Birth (DOB) proof:
- Xth Std. Passing Certificate indicating DOB OR
- School Leaving Certificate OR
- Birth Certificate
- Marksheets indicating date of declaration of result.
- Final Degree Certificate.
- Provisional passing Certificate (in case Final Degree Certificate is not available).
- Past Employment: Experience letter indicating the date of joining as well as relieving. Current Employment (All of the following):
- Proof of date of joining – Appointment letter issued after joining.
- Pay Slip for the month of December 2014.
- Identity Card issued by current employer. Please note that experience as Apprentice Trainee under Apprentice Act will not be considered.
- If working in Private Company, Proof of turnover: The applicants working in private sector should have Two years (One year for Candidates applying for Sr. Engineer post) experience in company where the annual turnover is in excess of ` 100 Cr in any one of the last two financial years. As a documentary proof Annual Report/ any other document indicating the turnover of employer to be more than ` 100 Cr. in any one of the last two financial years.
- If working in Govt./ PSU:- No Objection Certificate (if application not forwarded through proper channel) and a document indicating the current pay scale and date since working in the said pay scale. MDL/HR-CR/REC/31/2014 02nd December 2014
- Salary Details:
- For Govt./ PSU: Document indicating the current pay scale.
- For Private: CTC Breakup certified by employer clearly indicating the monthly, annual components & benefits.
- In case of PWD candidates, Disability Certificate issued by the Competent Authority as per the Act.
- Candidates from Armed Forces and presently in the last year of service need to submit certificate/letter of Competent Authority stating the last date of Service for availing the Age Relaxation applicable to ExServicemen.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Eligible candidates shall apply through online registration system by logging on to MDL website www.mazagondock.gov.in and clicking on “Online Recruitment”. The site shall be activated and will remain functional from 03.12.2014 to 01.01.2015. Candidates have to apply Online only. No manual/ paper application will be entertained.
- While applying online, candidates should keep a scanned copy of their passport size colour photograph and their signature in jpeg format.
- Any changes in the application form need to be edited from “Online Recruitment->Candidate->Application Status” only before the last date of online application. No other means of communication or correspondence will be entertained.
- Candidates shall possess a valid and active email-id, which needs to be entered in the application form. Only this email ID will be considered for all future correspondence.
- Once you submit your Application, the System will generate a unique Registration No. After validation of your email id take a printout of the Application Form with the help of this registration number. Kindly keep a record of the same for future reference. Candidates are advised to take a print out of the application form quoting their registration number, on or before the last date of application. Option for validation of email or download/ printing of application form will not be available after the last date of application.
- Please note that your application is incomplete unless you get a system generated registration number and validate email of the email-id submitted in the application form. Applications without email validation will not be considered for further recruitment process.
- Generation of registration number does not imply acceptance of application or eligibility for the post.
- Eligible and interested candidates are advised to apply well in advance so as to avoid last minute errors in application. MDL management will not be responsible for any delay in submission of application caused due to the queries raised by the applicant and non-receipt of response thereof.
- Candidates may enter ‘NA’ in the mandatory fields not applicable to them.
- In case of difficulty in registration, candidates may contact on [email protected] or numbers 022-23764108/4174.
Processing Fee: There is no processing fee for this Special Recruitment Drive.
Forwarding of Application through Proper Channel by Candidates employed with Govt./ PSU after submitting online application: Printout of Online Applications of candidates working in Govt./ PSU are to be sent through proper channel to “AGM (HR-CR), Mazdock House, Mazagon Dock Limited, Dockyard Road, Mumbai – 400010”. Applications must be forwarded through Postal/ Courier services only (Internal candidates are required to submit their applications through their HOD to HR-E Section by hand). MDL will not be responsible for any delay/ loss in postal transit of any application or communication. Please note that candidates who are not required to submit their applications through proper channel need not send the application form to MDL.
GENERAL INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS:
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Outstation Candidates called for Personal Interview shall be reimbursed Travelling Allowance as given below by the shortest route from the correspondence address mentioned in the application form on production of tickets.
- The candidature of all candidates shall be provisional and all originaldocuments such as Degree Certificate, proof of Date of Birth, Caste Certificate, Experience Certificate, etc. will be verified at the time of interview. Non-production of original documents will debar the candidate from appearing for the interview and in that case no Travel Fare will be reimbursed to such candidates.
- Candidature of a candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- The Qualifying Requirement/ Experience & Age limit shall be reckoned as on the last date of application. i.e. 01st January 2015. Wherever CGPA or Letter Grade is awarded in qualifying degree, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the application as per norms adopted by the University/ Institute.
- MDL reserves the right to cancel/ modify/ restrict/ enlarge/ alter the recruitment process, if need so arises without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof.
- Intimation regarding Personal Interview & Result: List of ‘Eligible Candidates’, list of ‘Not-Eligible Candidates’, ‘Interview Schedule’, ‘Result’ etc. will be hosted only on MDL Website under the head “Career->Executives”. Candidates are requested to visit MDL website time to time to get themselves updated on the recruitment status.
- In case of any ambiguity/ discrepancy in the online recruitment portal the terms & conditions as mentioned in this advertisement will prevail.
- Candidates are requested to refer MDL website for further Corrigendum (if any) to the advertisement.
- Legal jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Mumbai.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 01.01.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From MDL|
26-02-2017 , 27-02-2017