Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL) invites online application for the recruitment of Driver for Passed SSC or Equivalent holders
Company name :Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL)
Qualification : Passed SSC or Equivalent
Salary : Rs.7500-22430/- p.m
No of Post : 03
Last date to apply : 20.11.2014
Details of Post :
Driver (Skilled Gr-I (IDA-5):
Mazagon Dock Limited invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts of ‘Driver’ in skilled grade (IDA-5) for appointment on Permanent basis.
- No of post : 03
- Qualification: Passed SSC or equivalent examination conducted by a Board recognized by Govt. and should hold valid driving license issued by RTO.
- Experience: Should have vehicle driving experience of 08 years in Government Company / Public Limited Company. The experience certificate issued by Personnel / HR Dept. would only be entertained. Retired or serving Navy / Army / Air Force personnel will be given preference. Candidates having driving experience in City of Mumbai will be given preference.
- Age Limit: Maximum age limit is 33 years and minimum age limit not less than 18 years as on 1stOctober, 2014. i) Ex. Employees who have worked in MDL on contract basis shall get age relaxation of 5 years . ii) Ex-servicemen who have put in not less than 6 months continuous service in the Armed forces of the Union will be given relaxation in age to the extent of period of service plus 3 years.
- Probation Period: Selected candidates will be on probation for six months.
- Pay & Allowances: The candidates appointed as Driver in Skilled Gr-I (IDA-5) category will be placed at a Basic Pay of Rs.7500/- per month in the IDA Pay Scale Rs.7500-22430/-. Besides the basic pay, they will be entitled to industrial DA, HRA, CPF & allowances etc. as per rules of the Company. Grant of annual increment will be as per Company rules. The selected candidates will be governed by the ESIC Act for the purpose of medical benefits. However, in case the operatives are exempted from the ESIS coverage due to enhancement of wages, they will be covered under the Company’s medical benefit scheme up to Rs.1.5 lakhs per annum for the employees and their eligible family members.
- Leave : The appointees shall be entitled for leave as per Leave Rules of the company.
- The applicant must ensure that the particulars furnished by him are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment or even after the appointment he has furnished incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact, his candidature will stand cancelled and his services are liable to be terminated without compensation.
- The candidates selected for appointment are required to work in different shifts on all working days and places as identified by the Company.
- Only eligible & short-listed candidates will be called for interview followed by trade / Driving test.
- The appointment of selected candidates is subject to their being declared medically fit by the Chief Medical Officer of the Company as per required standard of health & fitness as per prescribed rules.
- The decision of the Company in all matters regarding the eligibility criteria, Interview, Trade/driving Test; Selection procedures would be final and binding on all the candidates. No representation or correspondence will be entertained by Mazagon Dock Limited in this regard.
- The company takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss in postal transit of any application or communication .Candidates are advised not to send original certificates ,mark sheets along with the applications.
- Management reserves the right to cancel this advertisement at any stage. In case of any dispute, jurisdiction shall be court at Mumbai.
How to Apply:
- Application in the format given at the end of this advertisement may be down loaded from our website www.mazagondock.gov.in under head “Career-Non Executives”.
- The application should be filled legibly in Hindi, Marathi or English in Block letters on an A-4 size paper. Application not submitted in prescribed format may be rejected. Candidates must attach self attested copies of certificates in support of their age, qualification, experience, caste certificate, defence discharge certificate & driving licence along with the application. Candidates are also advised to bring all original certificates for verification during interview.
- The candidates should fill the application in the prescribed format in all respects along with all enclosures and DD. The candidates belonging to OBC & General categories should submit Demand Draft of Rs. 100/- (non-refundable) drawn in favour of Mazagon Dock Limited, payable in Mumbai towards processing fee. Application without DD will be rejected. No fee will be charged from SC, ST, PWD & Ex-servicemen candidates.
- Candidates should send their applications along with all enclosures to DGM (HR-Rec-NE), Recruitment Cell, Service Block-3rd Floor, Mazagon Dock Limited, Dockyard Road, Mumbai-400010 on or before 20/11/2014 through courier or by post only. Indicate “Post Applied For: “Driver” on the Envelope. The list of eligible candidates will be displayed on our website www.mazagondock.gov.in under the head ‘Career-Non-Executives’ and sub head “ Interview list for AD No-73” as well as Company’s notice board in respect of Date & Time of Interview on 26/11/2014. The result of Interview along with date & time for Trade test will be declared /displayed at main gate notice board on the date of interview only. Final list of short listed candidates will also be hosted on our website under the same head & Company’s Notice Board.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 20.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From MDL|
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016