Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL) invites application for the recruitment of Executive Trainee (Technical) with BE/B.Tech holders
Company name : Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL)
Posts : Executive Trainee (Technical)
Qualification : BE/B.Tech
Salary : Rs. 16400- 40500/- P.M.
No of Post : 34
Location : Across India
Last date to apply : 02.02.2015
Details of Post :
Executive Trainee (Technical)
Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL) is India’s leading Shipbuilding Company with ISO 9001:2008 accreditation. It is a profit making Central Government Schedule ‘A’ PSU under the Ministry of Defence, Department of Defence Production, engaged primarily in the building of Warships and Submarines for the Indian Navy. MDL has a consistent growth, both in physical as well as financial parameters and has an ambitious growth plan. The present turnover is approximately 2800 Cr. which is projected to be higher in the coming years. MDL has employee strength of around 8700.
Corresponding GATE 2015 paper code
|Mechanical to Include
Mechanical/ Mechanical & Industrial Engineering/
Mechanical & Production Engineering/ Production Engineering/ Production Engineering & Management/ Production & Industrial Engineering.
to Include Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/
Electrical & Instrumentation.
- Qualification : Full-Time degree in Engineering in Mechanical/ Electrical with minimum First Class or 60% Marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognized University/ Deemed University Or Institute recognized by AICTE. Final year students are also eligible to apply for the post. However, their final selection will be subject to clearing the qualifying requirement as above with minimum First Class or 60% Marks or equivalent.
- Upper Age limit as on 02.02.2015: 26 yrs
- Pay Scale : Rs. 16400- 40500
The selection process will comprise the following: a. GATE 2015 Examination:i. Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineers (GATE) 2015 Score of candidates in the concerned disciplines. The Graduate Engineers from the relevant disciplines mentioned in the Qualifying Requirements, who are desirous of taking up a career with MDL are required to write GATE 2015examination in the same disciplines.
.HOW TO APPLY:
- Interested eligible candidates shall register themselves ONLINE for the GATE 2015 examination for which registration has started on 01st September 2014.
- All information related to the candidates will be available in a single GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS). Information related to GATE can be obtained from their website www.gate.iitk.ac.in
- The following are the important dates related to GATE 2015
|GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS)
Website Opens: Enrolment, Application Filling, Application Submission
|Monday, 01st September
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application
|Wednesday, 01st October
|Availability of Admit Card on Online Application
Interface for printing
|GATE 2015 Online Examination
Forenoon: 09:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Afternoon: 02:00 p.m. to 05:00 p.m.
|Saturdays & Sundays
31st January, 1st, 7th, 8th
and 14th February 2015
|Announcement of Results on the Online Application
|Thursday, 12th March
|Commencement of MDL Online Application.||18.12.2014|
|Last Date of MDL Online Application||02.02.2015|
|Notification regarding schedule of Personal Interviews||04.05.2015|
- GATE 2015 registration number provided on the Admit Card issued by GATE Authorities has to be used for applying to MDL. Candidates need to ensure that they fill up the GATE Registration Number correctly and apply for the relevant discipline in MDL Online Application Form. Requests for correction in GATE Registration number or Discipline will not be entertained.
- Candidates will have to apply through the MDL Online Recruitment System between 18th December 2014 and 02nd February 2015. Candidates have to apply Online only. No manual/ paper application will be entertained.
- While applying online, candidates should keep a scanned copy of their passport size colour photograph and their signature in jpeg format.
- Any changes in the application form need to be edited from “Online Recruitment->Candidate->Application Status” only before the last date of online application. No other means of communication or correspondence will be entertained.
- Candidates shall possess a valid and active email-id, which needs to be entered in the application form. Only this email ID will be considered for all future correspondence.
- Once you submit your Application, the System will generate a unique Registration No. After validation of your email id take a printout of the Application Form with the help of this registration number. Kindly keep a record of the same for future reference. Candidates are advised to take a print out of the application form quoting their registration number, on or before the last date of application. Option for validation of email or download/ printing of application form will not be available after the last date of application.
- Please note that your application is incomplete unless you get a system generated registration number and validate email of the email-id submitted in the application form. Applications without email validation will not be considered for further recruitment process.
- Generation of registration number does not imply acceptance of application or eligibility for the post.
- Eligible and interested candidates are advised to apply well in advance so as to avoid last minute errors in application. MDL management will not be responsible for any delay in submission of application caused due to the queries raised by the applicant and non-receipt of response thereof.
- Candidates may enter ‘NA’ in the mandatory fields not applicable to them.
- In case of difficulty in registration, candidates may contact on email [email protected] or numbers 022-23764108/4174.
- Processing Fee: Processing fee of ` 200/- shall be applicable for candidates belonging to General/ OBC Categories. Applicants belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD (Persons With Disability) are exempted from payment of processing fee. The processing fee is non-refundable and hence candidates are advised to ensure their eligibility for the post before applying. The procedure for payment of fees, last date of submission/ payment of processing fee will be communicated through MDL Website well in advance, but before 17th December 2014.
- Candidates please note that the selection process will commence only after the declaration of GATE 2015 results.
GENERAL INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS:
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Outstation Candidates called for Personal Interview shall be reimbursed Third AC Rail/ Luxury Bus by the shortest route.
- All original documents such as Degree Certificate, proof of Date of Birth, Caste Certificate etc. will be checked at the time of interview. Non production of original documents will debar the candidate from appearing for the interview and in that case no Travelling Allowance will be reimbursed to such candidates.
- Candidature of a candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- The Qualifying Requirement/ Experience & Age limit shall be reckoned as on the last date of application. i.e. 02nd February 2015. Candidates who have appeared in the final examination shall be required to submit the documentary proof of having passed the qualifying examination with minimum prescribed percentage by 31st August 2015.
- MDL reserves the right to cancel/ modify/ restrict/ enlarge/ alter the recruitment process, if need so arises without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof.
- The posts specified at para 2 are indicative and may increase depending on the organizational requirement. In case of any change, the same shall be notified on MDL website along with the notification for Personal Interviews.
- Candidates are requested to refer MDL website for further Corrigendum (if any) to the advertisement.
- Legal jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Mumbai.
- Commencement of MDL Online Application. 18.12.2014
- Last Date of MDL Online Application 02.02.2015
- Notification regarding schedule of Personal Interviews 04.05.2015
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 02.02.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From MDL||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
05-12-2016 , 06-12-2016