Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Draughtsman & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL) Recruitment 2015 – REF.NO.MDL/ DIV-REC-NE /BL/74/2015. Candidates who have completed 8th/ 10th/ 12th can apply for the new recruitment notification from Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Draughtsman & More Vacancies Job on or before 22.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Draughtsman & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||Not Pursuing Graduation/ 10TH/ 12TH|
|Total No of Vacancy||162 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||22.01.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||DGM (HR-Rec-NE), Recruitment Cell, Service Block- 3rd Floor, Mazagon Dock Limited, Dockyard Road, Mumbai-400010|
Detail of Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL) Junior Draughtsman & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Mazagon Dock Limited invites Online application from eligible candidates in the category of SC, ST, OBC (Non creamy Layer) for the 162 posts of Technical Staff and operatives in various trades in Skilled & Semi-skilled for appointment on Contract Basis for maximum period of two years.
Interested candidates, meeting required qualification, may send their application in the prescribed format giving full details to the undersigned latest by 22-01-2015.
A separate application for each trade has to be submitted in case the applicant desires to apply for more than one post.
The contract for all the categories will be for a maximum period of two years
|Post||Vacancy||Age Limit||Qualification||Pay Scale|
|Skilled Grade-I (IDA-5)|
|Jr. Draughtsman||01||18-33||SSC and passed the “National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination” in the Trade of Draughtsman in Mechanical Stream||Rs.7500/-|
|Jr. Planner Estimator (Mechanical)||09||18-33||SSC / HSC with full time three years Diploma with aggregate 55% marks or full time Degree with pass class in Mechanical (Mechanical/Mechanical & Industrial Engg./ Mechanical & Production Engg./ Production Engg.) or Marine Engineering||Rs.7500/-|
|Jr. Quality Inspector (Mechanical)||03||18-33||SSC / HSC with full time three years Diploma with aggregate 55% marks or full time Degree with pass class in Mechanical (Mechanical/ Mechanical & Industrial Engg./ Mechanical & Production Engg./Production Engg) or Marine Engineering||Rs.7500/-|
|Store Keeper||01||18-33||SSC / HSC with full time three years Engineering Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Electronics & Telecommunication, Instrumentation, Computer Engineering||Rs.7500/-|
|Fitter||17||18-33||SSC and passed the “National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination” in the trade of “Fitter”||Rs.7500/-|
|Structural Fabricator||24||18-33||SSC and National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination passed in the trade of “Structural Fitter / Fabricator”||Rs.7500/-|
|Pipe Fitter||27||18-33||SSC and the National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination passed in the trade of “Pipe Fitter” / “Plumber”||Rs.7500/-|
|Rigger||28||18-33||Passed VIII std and the National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination passed in the trade of “Rigger”||Rs.7500/-|
|Compressor Attendant||03||18-33||SSC & NAC in Millwright Mechanic or Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance with 01 year relevant experience||Rs.7500/-|
|Brass Finishers||01||18-33||NAC in the trade of Machinist||Rs.7500/-|
|Machinist||02||18-33||Passed SSC and National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination passed in the trade of “Machinist”||Rs.7500/-|
|Electrician||12||18-33||Passed SSC and the National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination passed in the trade of “Electrician”||Rs.7500/-|
|Electric Crane Operator||02||18-33||Passed SSC and the National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination passed in Electrician trade and having one year experience||Rs.7500/-|
|Electronic Mechanic||01||18-33||Passed SSC and National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination passed in the trade of “Electronic Mechanic”||Rs.7500/-|
|Painter||02||18-33||Passed VIII std and National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination passed in the trade of “Painter”||Rs.7500/-|
|Carpenter||06||18-33||Passed VIII std and National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination passed in the trade of “Carpenter”||Rs.7500/-|
|Composite Welder||03||18-33||Passed VIII std and the National Apprenticeship Certificate examination passed in the trade of “Welder / Welder (G&E)”||Rs.7500/-|
|Semi Skilled Grade-III (IDA-4A)|
|Security Sepoy (Ex-servicemen)||01||18-33||passed SSC Or passed Indian Army class – I examination or equivalent examination in the Navy or Air Force and has put in at least 15 years of service in the Armed Forces of the Union||Rs.7250/-|
|Semi Skilled Grade-I (IDA-2)|
|Fire Fighter||02||18-33||passed SSC with Diploma / Certificate in Fire Fighting of minimum six months duration||Rs.6000/-|
|Utility Hand||09||18-33||passed SSC with NAC and have worked in Shipbuilding industry as Utility Hand for minimum period of one year||Rs.6000/-|
|Chipper Grinder||08||18-33||passed SSC and NAC in any trade and have worked in Shipbuilding industry as Chipper Grinder for minimum period of one year||Rs.6000/-|
Selection Procedure for Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL) – Junior Draughtsman & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 22.01.2015.
- Only eligible & short-listed candidates will be called for interview followed by trade test.
- Contract appointment for maximum period of 2 years of selected candidates is subject to their being declared medically fit by the Chief Medical Officer of the Company as per required standard of health & fitness as per prescribed rules.
- The decision of the Company in all matters regarding the eligibility criteria, Interview, Trade Test, Selection procedures would be final and binding on all the candidates. No representation or correspondence will be entertained by Mazagon Dock Limited in this regard.
How to apply for Junior Draughtsman & More Vacancies Vacancy in Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL):
- Application in the format given at the end of this advertisement may be down loaded from our website www.mazagondock.gov.in under head Career. The application should be filled legibly in Hindi, Marathi or English in Block letters on an A-4 size paper. Application not submitted in format may be rejected.
- A separate application for each trade has to be submitted in case the applicant desires to apply for more than one post.
- Candidates must attach self attested copies of certificates in support of their age, qualification, experience, caste certificate, defence discharge certificate & driving licence along with the application. Candidates are also advised to bring all original certificates for verification during interview. The OBC candidates seeking reservation are required to attach valid certificate regarding OBC (Non-Creamy Layer status) issued by the Competent Authority in prescribed format only.
- Candidates serving in Government/Quasi Government offices, Public Sector Undertakings are instructed to submit their application through proper channel. In case, he sends an advance copy of the application, he will have to submit a “No Objection Certificate” from his employer at the time of Interview / Trade Test, failing which his candidature will not be considered.
- SC / ST & OBC (NCL) candidates are required to produce a caste certificate only in the prescribed format issued by any of the following authorities :- a. District Magistrate / Additional District Magistrate / Collector / Deputy Commissioner / Additional Deputy Commissioner / Deputy Collector / 1st Class Stipendiary Magistrate /Sub Divisional Magistrate / Taluka Magistrate / Executive Magistrate / Extra Assistant Commissioner. b. Chief Presidency Magistrate / Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate / Presidency Magistrate. c. Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar and Sub Divisional Officer of the area where the candidate and / or his family normally resides. d. Administrator / Secretary to Administrator / Development Officer (Lakshdweep & Minicoy Islands).
- Candidates claiming reservation under Persons with Disability category are required to produce Medical Certificate in prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority as stipulated in Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Act, 1995 having 40% or more disabilities in the category of OH/HH as the case may be.
- Processing Fees of Rs 100/- (Non-Refundable) needs to be deposited at any nearest branch of State Bank of India(SBI) by using challan form. However candidates belonging to SC, ST, PWD & Ex-servicemen category are exempted from paying the Processing Fee. The candidates are required to download the Challan Form available at the end of the advertisement. The candidate should fill up all the three parts (Banks copy, MDL Copy & Candidates copy) of the challan. Deposit cash of Rs.140/-(Including Bank charges of Rs.40/-) at the nearest SBI branch. The Bank shall retain its copy (Bank’s copy) and return two parts(MDL’s copy and Candidate’s copy) of the Challan to the candidate.
- The candidates should fill the application in the prescribed format in all respects. Candidates should send their applications along MDL’s Challan copy & all enclosures to DGM (HR-Rec-NE), Recruitment Cell, Service Block- 3rd Floor, Mazagon Dock Limited, Dockyard Road, Mumbai-400010 on or before 22/01/2015 through courier or by post only. Indicate “Post Applied For: ____________” on the Envelope. Internal candidates who are meeting the qualifying requirements may apply for Higher Grades irrespective of the date of completion of their contractual period.
- The list of eligible candidates will be displayed on our website www.mazagondock.gov.in under the head ‘Career-Non-Executives’ and sub head “ Interview list for AD No-74” as well as Company’s notice board in respect of Date & Time of Interview on 06/02/2015 onwards. The result of Interview along with date & time for Trade test will be declared /displayed at main gate notice board on the date of interview only. Final list of short listed candidates will also be hosted on our website under the same head & Company’s Notice Board
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 22.01.2015
Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL) Recruitment 2014 – REF.NO.MDL/ DIV-REC-NE /BL/74/2015.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From MDL|
|Other Top company jobs|
|Other Miniratna jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|