Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL) invites application for the recruitment of Locum Doctor with MBBS holders
Company name : Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL)
Posts : Locum Doctor
Qualification : MBBS
Salary : Rs. 54,000/- P.M.
No of Post : 02
Location : Across India
Last date to apply : 13.10.2014
Details of Post :
Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL) is India’s leading Shipbuilding Company with ISO 9001:2008 accreditation. It is a profit-making Central Government Schedule ‘A’ PSU under the Ministry of Defence, Department of Defence Production, engaged primarily in the building of Warships and Submarines for the Indian Navy. MDL has a consistent growth, both in physical as well as financial parameters and has an ambitious growth plan. The present turnover is approximately ` 2800 Cr. which is projected to be higher in the coming years. MDL has employee strength of around 8700.
Locum Doctor :
- No of post : 02
- Consolidated Salary : Lumpsum Rs.1800/- per day (non-negotiable) of LOCUM duty performed, which will be paid at the end of the month
- QUALIFICATION: MBBS degree of any recognized University and should have completed rotating internship. Preferably candidates should have experience of working in Hospital/ Industrial Unit.
- Place of Posting : Mumbai
- Age limit : 58 Years
SELECTION PROCESS:The selection process will comprise the following:
- Verification of Original Documents: All original documents such as degree certificate, proof of date of birth etc. will be checked at the time of interview. The list of documents accepted in support of the same is given below for reference of the candidates. Non-Production of original documents will debar the candidate from appearing for the interview. i. Date of Birth (DOB) proof:
- I. Xth Std. Passing Certificate indicating DOB OR II. School Leaving Certificate OR III. Birth Certificate ii. Qualifications I. MBBS Marksheets indicating date of declaration of result. II. MBBS Final Degree Certificate. III. Registration Certificate
- Personal Interview: The selection for the above mentioned posts will be by way of Personal Interview.
- Pre Employment Medical Examination:Applicants should be of sound health and meet the Medical Fitness Standards as prescribed. Candidates short-listed for appointment following interview shall undergo a medical test conducted/ organized by the Company and certified by the Company’s Chief Medical Officer.
- Verification of Antecedents: Police Verification Report (PVR) is a pre-condition for joining of the selected candidates. Candidates will have to obtain a formal Police Verification Report before joining MDL.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Candidates will have to apply through the MDL Online Recruitment System between 02nd October 2014 and 13th October 2014. Candidates have to apply Online only. No manual/ paper application will be entertained.
- While applying online, candidates should keep a scanned copy of their passport size colour photograph and their signature in jpeg format.
- Any changes in the application form need to be edited from “Online Recruitment->Candidate->Application Status” only before the last date of online application. No other means of communication or correspondence will be entertained.
- Candidates shall possess a valid and active email-id, which needs to be entered in the application form. Only this email ID will be considered for all future correspondence.
- All original documents will be checked at the time of interview. Non-production of original documents will debar the candidate from appearing for the interview.
- Once you submit your Application, the System will generate a unique Registration No. After validation of your email id take a printout of the Application Form with the help of this registration number. Kindly keep a record of the same for future reference. Candidates are advised to take a print out of the application form quoting their registration number, on or before the last date of application. Option for validation of email or download/ printing of application form will not be available after the last date of application.
- Please note that your application is incomplete unless you get a system generated registration number and validate email of the email-id submitted in the application form. Applications without email validation will not be considered for further recruitment process.
- Generation of registration number does not imply acceptance of application or eligibility for the post.
- Eligible and interested candidates are advised to apply well in advance so as to avoid last minute errors in application. MDL management will not be responsible for any delay in submission of application caused due to the queries raised by the applicant and non-receipt of response thereof.
- In case of difficulty in registration, candidates may contact on email [email protected] or numbers 022-23764108/4174
Important Dates to Remember:
- Commencement of MDL Online Application. 02.10.2014
- Last Date of MDL Online Application 13.10.2014
- List of Eligible Candidates for Personal Interviews hosted on MDL Website 16.10.2014
- Personal Interviews of Eligible Candidates 27.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From MDL||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|