MECON Limited has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Accounts/ Senior Accounts Officer through recruitment notification – MECON Limited Recruitment 2015 – REF. ADV. NO:188.8.131.52/2014/ REG/ 04. Candidates who have completed ICAI/ ICMAI, MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from MECON Limited
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Accounts/ Senior Accounts Officer Job on or before 13/02/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||MECON Limited|
|Vacancy Name||Accounts/ Senior Accounts Officer|
|Educational Qualification||ICAI/ ICMAI, MBA/PGDM|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||13/02/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy|| Executive Director (M&ES), MECON
Limited, P.O. Doranda, Ranchi – 834 002
Detail of MECON Limited Accounts/ Senior Accounts Officer Recruitment:
A PREMIER MINIRATNA, SCHEDULE “A”, GOVT. OF INDIA ENTERPRISE UNDER MINISTRY OF STEEL, PROVIDING ENGINEERING, CONSULTANCY, CONTRACTING AND PROJECT MANAGEMENT SERVICES REQUIRES FINANCE PROFESSIONAL IN E2/E3 GRADE ON LATERAL ENTRY BASIS FULFILLING THE FOLLOWING ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :-
|No. of Post/ Designation/ Grade||01 (one) Accounts Officer/ Sr. Accounts Officer E2/E3 grade|
|Qualification||Candidates should have passed final exam of ICAI/ ICMAI OR passed MBA (Finance)/ PGDM (Finance) from a recognized institute (AICTE/ UGC approved) with minimum 65% aggregate marks for all years/ semesters (55% in case of SC/ST candidates).|
|Experience as on 31.12.2014||Candidates should have post qualification relevant experience of 04 years for induction as Accounts Officer (Finance) in E2 grade and 08 years for induction as Sr. Accounts Officer (Finance) in E3 grade. In case of candidates working in PSUs, current grade should not be below E1 for induction in E2 grade and current grade should not be below E2 for induction in E3 grade.|
|Scale of pay||E2 Grade: `24900-3%-50500/- E3 Grade: `32900-3%-58000/-|
|Remuneration & Perks||In addition to Pay and DA (IDA pattern), candidate will be eligible for subsidized accommodation, if available or HRA in lieu thereof and Perks & Allowances, as admissible under ‘Cafeteria Approach’, Performance related pay and various other benefits like PF, Gratuity, medical facilities for self and family, leave/ leave encashment etc as per Company’s rules.|
|Age Limit as on 31.12.2014||Maximum 30 years for General Category candidates in E-2 grade Maximum 35 years for General Category candidates in E-3 grade Relaxation in age will be allowed for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates in conformity with the directive of Government of India.|
|Posting||Ranchi / Any office of MECON Limited|
Selection Procedure for MECON Limited- Accounts/ Senior Accounts Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 13/02/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Accounts/ Senior Accounts Officer Vacancy in MECON Limited:
- Interested candidates may apply by sending application form (in the prescribed format attached in the link provided on the website) along with updated CV highlighting specific experience in the relevant field through ‘Registered Post/ Courier/ Speed Post’ to The Executive Director (M&ES), MECON Limited, P.O. Doranda, Ranchi – 834 002 within 30 days of publication of this advertisement.
- The application form, duly signed by the applicant, should be accompanied with two coloured passport size self attested photographs.
- Those working in Central/ State Govt. Dept., PSUs etc. must route their applications through proper channel or produce No Objection Certificate (NOC) at the time of interview, without which his/her candidature will not be accepted.
- Unfilled/incomplete application forms will be liable to be rejected.
- The envelope containing the application shall be superscribed as “Applied for the post of Accounts Officer / Sr. Accounts Officer”, as applicable.
- Candidates should satisfy themselves that they fulfill criteria of required qualifications, experience, age etc as mentioned in the advertisement before applying for the post.
- No correspondence will be entertained about the outcome of the application.
- Mere submission of application and fulfilling the eligibility criteria gives no right to any person to appear for interview.
- The joining of the candidate will be subject to him/her being found medically fit by the medical Board of Company’s Hospital (Ispat Hospital, Shayamali, Ranchi)
- Management reserves the right to cancel the advertisement/ selection process any time without any prior information.
- Candidates called for interview should produce all original documents (age proof, qualification marksheets, degree certificates, caste certificates (if applicable), experience certificates, NOC (wherever applicable) etc) at the time of Interview, failing which such candidates will not be permitted to appear for the interview.
- Candidature of a candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or on joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found to be in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
- The earlier advertisement no. 184.108.40.206/2014/Reg/04 dated 03.06.2014 for Finance stands cancelled due to less number of applicants/candidates not fulfilling the eligibility criteria.
- Any update, corrigendum etc of this advertisement will be posted on our website only. Hence candidates are requested to keep in regular touch with our website www.meconlimited.co.in.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 13/02/2015
MECON Limited Recruitment 2014 – REF. ADV. NO:220.127.116.11/2014/ REG/ 04.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From MECON Limited|
|Other Central Government jobs|
|Other Miniratna jobs|
07-12-2016 , 08-12-2016