MECON Limited has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of General Manager & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – MECON Limited Recruitment 2015 – Ref. Adv. No:220.127.116.11/2014/ Reg/ 04. Candidates who have completed MBA/ PG Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from MECON Limited
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the General Manager & More Vacancies Job on or before 13/02/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||MECON Limited|
|Vacancy Name||General Manager & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||MBA/PGDM/ PG-Diploma|
|Total No of Vacancy||08 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||13/02/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Executive Director (M&ES), MECON Limited, P.O. Doranda, Ranchi – 834 002|
Detail of MECON Limited Assistant General Manager & More Vacancies Recruitment:
A PREMIER MINIRATNA, SCHEDULE “A”, GOVT. OF INDIA ENTERPRISE UNDER MINISTRY OF STEEL, PROVIDING ENGINEERING, CONSULTANCY, CONTRACTING AND PROJECT MANAGEMENT SERVICES REQUIRES EXPERIENCED HUMAN RESOURCE (HR) PROFESSIONALS MEETING FOLLOWING ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
|No. of Post/ Designation/ Grade||02 (two), Sr. Manager (Personnel) – E-5 Grade / Assistant General Manager (Personnel) – E-6 Grade 02 (two), Sr. Personnel Officer – E-3 Grade / Manager (Personnel) – E-4 Grade 04 (four), Assistant Personnel Officer – E-1 Grade/ Personnel Officer – E-2 Grade|
|Qualification||For induction in E-3/ E-4/ E-5/ E-6 grades, candidate should be having MBA degree/ PG Diploma in Human Resource/ LSW/ Personnel Management & IR of minimum two years duration from a recognized Institute/ University (AICTE/ UGC approved) with minimum 65% aggregate marks for all years/ semesters (55% in case of SC/ST candidates). Candidates having pursued full-time regular MBA/ PG Diploma course from a recognized Institute/ University will be preferred. For induction in E-1/ E-2 grade, candidate should be having Full-Time MBA degree/ PG Diploma in Human Resource/ LSW/ Personnel Management & IR of minimum two years duration from a recognized Institute/ University (AICTE/ UGC approved) with minimum 65% aggregate marks for all years/ semesters (55% in case of SC/ST candidates). Candidates with Degree in Law will be preferred.|
|Experience as on 31.12.2014||Minimum post qualification relevant experience for induction in various grades is as mentioned below: E-1: Assistant Personnel Officer – 02 years E-2: Personnel Officer – 05 years E-3: Sr. Personnel Officer – 09 years E-4: Manager (Personnel) –13 years E-5: Sr. Manager (Personnel) –17 years E-6: Assistant General Manager (Personnel) –21 years The incumbent should be having experience in handling the entire gamut of HR functions like Recruitment, Performance Management, Training & Development, HR operations, framing HR policies & its implementation etc. He should also have experience in carrying out industrial relations activities, maintain liasoning with Union and all Statutory bodies and advise the Management in matters concerning labour laws and industrial relations. Candidates having experience in PSUs will be preferred.|
|Scale of pay||E1 Grade: `20600-3%-46500/-
E2 Grade: `24900-3%-50500/-
E3 Grade: `32900-3%-58000/-
E4 Grade: `36600-3%-62000/-
E5 Grade: `43200-3%-66000/-
E6 Grade: `51300-3%-73000/-
|Remuneration & Perks||In addition to Pay and DA (IDA pattern), candidate will be eligible for subsidized accommodation, if available or HRA in lieu thereof and Perks & Allowances, as admissible under ‘Cafeteria Approach’, Performance related pay and various other benefits like PF, Gratuity, medical facilities for self and family, leave/ leave encashment etc as per Company’s rules.|
|Age Limit as on 31.12.2014||The maximum age limit for General category candidates for induction in various grades is as mentioned below: E-1: Assistant Personnel Officer – 28 years E-2: Personnel Officer – 31 years E-3: Sr. Personnel Officer – 35 years E-4: Manager (Personnel) – 41 years E-5: Sr. Manager (Personnel) – 45 years E-6: Assistant General Manager (Personnel) – 48 years Relaxation in age will be permissible for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates in conformity with the policies of Government of India.|
|Posting||Ranchi / Any office of MECON Limited|
Selection Procedure for MECON Limited- General Manager & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 13/02/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for General Manager & More Vacancies Vacancy in MECON Limited:
- Interested candidates may apply by sending application form (in the prescribed format attached in the link provided on the website) along with updated CV highlighting specific experience in the relevant field through ‘Registered Post/ Courier/ Speed Post’ to The Executive Director (M&ES), MECON Limited, P.O. Doranda, Ranchi – 834 002 within 30 days of publication of this advertisement.
- The application form, duly signed by the applicant, should be accompanied with two coloured passport size self attested photographs.
- Those working in Central/ State Govt. Dept., PSUs etc. must route their applications through proper channel or produce No Objection Certificate (NOC) at the time of interview, without which his/her candidature will not be accepted.
- Unfilled/incomplete application forms will be liable to be rejected.
- The envelope containing the application shall be superscribed as “Applied for the post of Accounts Officer / Sr. Accounts Officer”, as applicable.
- Candidates should satisfy themselves that they fulfill criteria of required qualifications, experience, age etc as mentioned in the advertisement before applying for the post.
- No correspondence will be entertained about the outcome of the application.
- Mere submission of application and fulfilling the eligibility criteria gives no right to any person to appear for interview.
- The joining of the candidate will be subject to him/her being found medically fit by the medical Board of Company’s Hospital (Ispat Hospital, Shayamali, Ranchi)
- Management reserves the right to cancel the advertisement/ selection process any time without any prior information.
- Candidates called for interview should produce all original documents (age proof, qualification marksheets, degree certificates, caste certificates (if applicable), experience certificates, NOC (wherever applicable) etc) at the time of Interview, failing which such candidates will not be permitted to appear for the interview.
- Candidature of a candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or on joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found to be in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
- The earlier advertisement no. 18.104.22.168/2014/Reg/04 dated 03.06.2014 for Finance stands cancelled due to less number of applicants/candidates not fulfilling the eligibility criteria.
- Any update, corrigendum etc of this advertisement will be posted on our website only. Hence candidates are requested to keep in regular touch with our website www.meconlimited.co.in.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 13/02/2015
MECON Limited Recruitment 2014 – Ref. Adv. No:22.214.171.124/2014/ Reg/ 04
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From MECON Limited|
|Other Central Government jobs|
|Other Miniratna jobs|