Media Lab Asia (MLAsia) invites application for the recruitment of Accounts Executive with B.Com with MBA educational background
Company name : Media Lab Asia (MLAsia)
Posts : Accounts Executive
Qualification : B.Com with MBA
Salary : Rs. 9300-34800/-pm
No of Post : 01
Location : Mumbai
Last date to apply : 19.09.2014
Details of Post :
- Name of the post : Accounts Executive.
- Pay Scale : PB-2 Rs. 9300-34800 with a Grade Pay of Rs. 4200
- Qualification :
- 1st class Graduate Degree in Commerce and Post Graduate qualification of MBA in Finance or MMS in Finance with Grade A or 1st class (minimum 60% marks). Graduation & Post graduation of the applicant should necessarily be from a well reputed educational institution and should have undergone full time course for both.
- Post qualification experience of minimum 2 years in the area of Accounts & Finance which should be in a government, public sector or autonomous institutions or a well reputed institution.
- Conversant with usage of computer and familiarity with software packages for accounting and financial management.
- Working knowledge in TALLY accounting software is necessary. Proficient in English with good drafting skills and communication abilities (written and spoken).
- Thorough knowledge of book keeping, accountancy and finalization of accounts and proven working experience and ability in handling Finance & Accounts matters independently. Should be well versed in working in IT environment.
- Experience : Minimum Two years of relevant post qualification experience in the area of Accounts & Finance which should be in a government, public sector or autonomous institutions or well reputed institution.
- Age : 30 years (as on closing date of the receipt of applications)
- Mode of Appointment: On contract for a specified term with probation.
General Conditions applicable to all applicants covered under this advertisement:
- Those candidates, who are already in regular or contractual employment under Central / State Government, Public Sector Undertakings or Autonomous Bodies, are expected to apply through proper channel or attach a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer concerned with the application.
- The Application Form duly filled in and signed with photograph should be submitted in a sealed envelope and the envelope should be superscribed with the post applied for.
- Media Lab Asia reserves the right to relax the criteria of Selection and requirements mentioned in the advertisement in the case of highly qualified and experienced applicants.
- The maximum age shall be as on the last date of receipt of the applications.
- Screening of applications will be based on qualifications, age, academic record and relevant experience. Media Lab Asia reserves the right to fur higher threshold of standards for screening in case of overwhelming response. Written examination would be conducted where necessary at the discretion of Media Lab Asia. Only short listed candidates shall be invited for selection interviews.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates who fulfill the necessary requirements may download the application form, apply in the prescribed format and manner along With copies of certificates (regarding proof of age, qualification, experience, etc.) and submitlsend the same in a sealed envelope, superscribing the envelope “Application for the post of “Accounts Executive”, to reach Director (Admin. & Finance), Media Lab Asia, Unit N0.2, 4th Floor, Samruddhi venture park, Central MIDC road, Andheri (East), Mumbai – 400093 on or before the closing date of receipt of application.
- Applications should be submitted in the prescribed format ONLY. Incomplete applications or Applications without the requisite information asked for / without signature / without photograph / without copies of certljicates / without proof of expenence and applications received after the due date shall not be considered. No interim correspondence will be entertained. Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification
Important dates to remember:
Last date to apply : 19.09.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From MLAsia||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016