Medical Council of India (MCI) invites application for the recruitment of Deputy Secretary (Medical), Stenographer Grade – III with Matriculation (10th/12th) or its equivalent, Degree, MBBS educational background
Company name :Medical Council of India (MCI)
Posts : Deputy Secretary (Medical), Stenographer Grade – III
Qualification : Matriculation (10th/12th) or its equivalent, Degree, MBBS
Salary : Rs.5200-39100 /- p.m
No of Post : 04
Location : Delhi
Last date to apply : 31.10.2014
Details of Post :
Deputy Secretary (Medical), Stenographer Grade – III:
Deputy Secretary (Medical):
- No. of Post Two
- Scale of Pay Pay Band – 3 Rs.15600-39100 plus Grade Pay Rs.7600 and non-practicing & other allowances as admissible.
- Age Between 35 to 45 years.
- Educational Qualification A recognised M.B.B.S. qualification or its equivalent with a recognised Postgraduate Medical degree.
- Experience Must have 10 years experience in the profession out of which 3 years teaching experience in medical college after postgraduate medical degree.
Stenographer Grade – III:
- No of post : 2 (1 Gen., 1 OBC)
- Scale of Pay Pay Band – 1 Rs.5200-20200 plus Grade Pay of Rs.2400 & other allowances as admissible.
- Qualification : Matriculation or its equivalent. A Speed of 80 w.p.m. in shorthand (English) and a minimum speed of 40 w.p.m. in English Typing.
- Desirable Qualification : A degree from a recognised University/ Institution.
- Age Between 18 to 27 years.
- Candidates must possess the prescribed educational qualifications and experience as on the date of application.
- Mere possession of minimum qualification and experience does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview.
- Candidates already in Government service, must submit their application through proper channel.
- The Council will not be responsible for late/non-receipt of call letters for interview due to postal delay.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview/test.The selection to the post of Stenographer (Grade – III) shall be made on the basis of written examination/typing test and /or interview, as deemed fit.
- Council may accept or reject any application and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Selected candidate will have to join within a period of one month of selection.
- Council offers Central Govt. salary structure with other allowances as per Govt. directions. Council does not provide residential accommodation.
- The number of vacancies/ posts to be filled may vary due to promotion/ resignation etc. during the process of recruitment. The exact number of vacancies will be determined by the office at the time of filling-up the posts.
- Only selected candidates will be informed in due course and no correspondence on the subject would be entertained.
How to apply:
Applications in the prescribed proforma as given below (which may be downloaded from the website www.mciindia.org) along with two passport size photographs and self attested copies of all certificates should reach the Secretary, Medical Council of India, Pocket-14, Sector-8, Phase-I, Dwarka, New Delhi-110 077, latest by 31/10/2014.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 31.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From MCI India|
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016