Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Nurses through recruitment notification – Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION NO: 01/2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc – can apply for the new recruitment notification from Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Nurses Job on or before 11.05.2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB)|
|Total No of Vacancy||7243 Post|
|Salary||Rs.7,243 /- p.m|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||11.05.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||GOVERNMENT OF TAMIL NADU MEDICAL SERVICES RECRUITMENT BOARD (MRB) 7 th Floor, DMS Buildings, 359, Anna salai, Teynampet, Chennai – 6|
Detail of Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) Nurses Recruitment:
Applications are invited only through online mode up to 11.05.2015 for recruitment to the post of Nurses on contract, and on consolidated pay basis.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Nurses||7243|| Candidate shall possess the following qualification on or before the date of this
notification viz., 19.04.2015
In addition, the candidate should have acquired the Degree or Diploma in Nursing
from a Government / Government recognized institution and permanently
registered with the Tamil Nadu Nurses and Midwives Council on or before the
date of this notification viz., 19.04.2015.
|Consolidated Pay of Rs.7,700/- per month, with Rs.500/- annual increase of consolidated pay [as per G.O.(Ms).No.312, Health and Family Welfare Department (EAP II-2) dated 26.12.2013 and G.O.(Ms).No.322, Health and Family Welfare (EAP-II-2) Department, dated 17.10.2014].||18 Years Should not have completed 58 years as on 1.7.2015|
Selection Procedure for Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB)- Nurses Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 05.2015.
- Selection will be made based on the marks scored by the candidates in the written examination, duly following the rules of reservation and communal rotation of Government of Tamil Nadu. There will be no Oral Test (Interview) for the post.
- The selection will be made initially for 451 posts (for which both men and women candidates are eligible to apply), duly following the rules of reservation and communal rotation of Government of Tamil Nadu. After selection of candidates for 451 posts, selection will be made for the remaining posts exclusively reserved for women candidates (duly following the rules of reservation and communal rotation).
- Preference for Ex-Service Women: If there are two or more candidates belonging to the same community with similar qualification (including marks secured in the competitive examination), the one who has rendered satisfactory military service will be preferred over the other candidates.
FEE AND SERVICE CHARGES:
- Rs.600/- (Rupees Six hundred only) be paid by all the candidates (excluding candidates belonging to SC/SCA/ST communities). SC/SCA/ST candidates have to pay Rs.300/- (Rupees Three hundred only).
- In addition, candidates have to pay the service charges applicable to the Indian Bank (in case of offline payment @Rs.15/- (Rupees Fifteen only) or Net Banking / Credit / Debit Card charges over and above the mandatory fee. The charges will vary from bank to bank. The approximate charges for the same will be about 2% of the transaction (approximately Rs.12) (Rupees Twelve only).
- The details regarding on-line/off-line remittance can be seen in Annexure-1.
How to apply for Nurses Vacancy in Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB):
- Interested candidates are first required to log on to the Medical Services Recruitment Board’s website www.mrb.tn.gov.in and familiarize themselves with the detailed notification.
- On the Home Page, click “Online Registration” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
- Select the name of the post of NURSES.
- All the required particulars must be entered without skipping any field.
- Mobile number and e-mail are mandatory. Candidate is also requested to provide alternate secondary Mobile number and a landline number as well. All communications from MRB will be sent only to the registered primary mobile number by SMS and to the registered e-mail only, and by no other means.
- Candidates are required to upload their scanned copy of colour photograph and scanned copy of signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature. An online application is incomplete without the photograph and signature upload.
- Candidates need to apply only in online mode. Candidate shall not send copies of certificates / printed application to MRB. In the online application, candidates need to furnish the details such as: Community Certificate number; Issuing Authority; Date of issue, in support of the claims made with regard to Community, Tamil Nadu Nurses and Midwives Council Permanent Registration details, etc., failing which the application will not be considered.
- Candidates need to verify their eligibility for the post before submitting their online application. If a candidate furnishes wrong information, action will be taken by MRB to debar such candidate from the future exams/recruitment, apart from other legal actions. Please read the instructions on “How to Apply On-line” in Annexure-1.
Important dates to remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 11.05.2015
Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION NO: 01/2015.
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016