Meghalaya Energy Corporation Limited (MeECL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Engineer through recruitment notification – Meghalaya Energy Corporation Limited (MeECL) Recruitment 2015 – NO.MEECL/CA/GA/RECRUITMENT/188/8. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Meghalaya Energy Corporation Limited (MeECL).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Assistant Engineer Job on or before 21/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Meghalaya Energy Corporation Limited (MeECL)
Vacancy Name : Assistant Engineer
Educational Qualification :B.E/B.Tech
Total No of Vacancy :
Salary : Rs.18,880-37,200 /- p.m
Job Location : Shillong
Last Date to Apply for this job : 21/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : CORPORATE AFFAIRS Lumjingshai, Short Round Road, Shillong – 793001
Detail of Meghalaya Energy Corporation Limited (MeECL) Assistant Engineer Recruitment:
- Name of the Post
- 31 (Thirty one) posts of Assistant Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical)
- 06 (Six) posts of Assistant Engineer (Civil)
- 01 (One) post of Assistant Engineer (Environmental).
- Essential Qualification: Candidates should possess a degree in the respective discipline from any Indian University/Institute recognised by the Government of Meghalaya or UGC or AICTE, as below:- (a) For the post of Assistant Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical) –A minimum of bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering OR Mechanical Engineering OR Electrical & Electronics Engineering. (b) For the post of Assistant Engineer (Civil) – A minimum of bachelor degree in Civil Engineering. (c) For the post of Assistant Engineer (Environmental)–A minimum of bachelor degree in Environmental Engineering.
- Age: (i) Candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 30 years as on 01.01.2015. (ii)Upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 (five) years in case of ST/SC candidates. (iii) Upper age limit is further relaxable up to 2 (two) years for post graduate candidates. (iv)Upper age limit is further relaxable by 5 (five) years for candidates already working in MeECL as Junior Engineers.
- Scale of Pay: Rs.18, 880 – 470(4)-20,760 – 560(9)-25,800 – 760(15)-37,200/-plus usual allowances as admissible under Corporations’ rules
Selection Procedure for Meghalaya Energy Corporation Limited (MeECL) – Assistant Engineer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 21/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Assistant Engineer Vacancy in Meghalaya Energy Corporation Limited (MeECL) :
- Instruction for filling up the application form. a. Application Form shall be available in the MeECL website at www.meecl.nic.in b. The candidate shall print the filled-in Application Form and Admit Card and submit the same as detailed at Serial 3 below.
- The following documents are to be submitted to the office of the Director Corporate Affairs, MeECL, Lum Jingshai, Short Round Road, Shillong – 793001, on working days between 11:00 am to 4:00 pm from 8th September, 2015 to 21st September, 2015. Documents received after the date and time mentioned above shall be summarily rejected. (i) Printed Application Form and Admit Card duly filled in as instructed in Serial 2 above. Incomplete Application Form OR Application Form submitted in any other format shall be summarily rejected. (ii) A Bank Draft of Rs. 460/- for General Candidates and Rs. 230/- for ST/SC candidates, payable at Shillong, in favour of the Principal Account, MeECL, Shillong. (iii) 3 (three) recent passport size colour photographs. (iv) Self-attested copy of the following :- (a) Birth Certificate. (b) Educational qualification Certificates and Mark Sheets from Matriculation onwards. (c) ST/SC Certificates.
- All applications shall be screened for eligibility vis-à-vis post applied for. Therefore, candidates must bring the originals of above documents for verification.
- Candidates found (a) submitting false/incorrect certificates/information or (b) not having studied the subjects mentioned in the syllabus or (c) submitting educational qualification certificates not commensurate with the post applied for, shall not be allowed to appear in the written test. If such instances go undetected during the screening process but are detected subsequently, such candidates shall be disqualified with retrospective effect.
- Candidates will be required to appear for a written test, which is tentatively scheduled in the 2nd week October 2015.The Date and Venue of the written examination shall be placed in the website of MeECL and all candidates are required to check the MeECL website for the same. No separate letter/email about the date and venue of the written examination shall be sent by post to any candidate.
- Details of written examination. a. The syllabus for the written test is as indicated in ANNEXURE I. b. The total marks shall be 300, with 180 marks for the technical paper, 60 marks for general studies and 60 marks for personal interview. c. The duration of the written test shall be 3 (three) hours. d. The examination shall be conducted using the optical marking recognition (OMR) system. e. All electronic gadgets, e.g., cellular/mobile phones, calculator, laptop, MP3 players, smart watches, etc, are not allowed inside the examination hall. Any candidate found violating these instructions shall be disqualified, including debarment from future examination/recruitment
- Only those candidates who qualify in the written test shall be called for a personal interview on the date to be notified later.
- Reservation Policy of the Government of Meghalaya will apply.
- Canvassing directly or indirectly or in any form will disqualify the candidate automatically.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to candidates for appearing in the written test or personal Interview.
- The MeECL reserves the right to reject the applications of any or of all the candidates without assigning any reason thereof.
- The MeECL reserves the right to cancel the Advertisement without assigning any reason thereof
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 21/9/2015
Meghalaya Energy Corporation Limited (MeECL) Recruitment 2014 – NO.MEECL/CA/GA/RECRUITMENT/188/8.