Meghalaya Public Service Commission (MPSC) invites online application for the recruitment of Junior/Assistant System Engineering & More Vacancies for LLB/Diploma/M.Sc/Ph.D holders
Company name : Meghalaya Public Service Commission (MPSC)
Posts : Junior/Assistant System Engineering & More Vacancies
Qualification : LLB/Diploma/M.Sc/Ph.D
Salary : Rs. 14100-44770/- p.m
No of Openings : 18
Location : Meghalaya
Last date to apply : 10-09-2014
Details of Post :
Junior/Assistant System Engineering & More Vacancies
- Name of the Posts:
- Judicial Magistrate Grade-III: 04 Posts
- Junior Engineering Grade-I (Electrical): 04 Posts
- Orchidologist: 01 Post
- Assistant System Engineer: 09 Posts
- Total No.of Posts: 18
- Age : Candidates age limit should be 21-35 years for Sr.No:1 Post, 18-27 years for Sr.No:2,4 Posts, 22-30 years for Sr.No:3 Post as on 01-01-2014. Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
- Qualification: Candidates should possess LLB Degree from any recognized university for Sr.No:1 Post, Minimum 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering course from govt recognized institutions for Sr.No:3 Post, M.Sc in Botany Forestry or Agriculture with Ph.D in the subject of Micropropagation/ Tissue Culture for Sr.No:4 Post, B.Sc Computer Science (Hons) or BCA (3 years) with Class XII (Science) or CSE Diploma (3 years) with Class XII (Science) for Sr.No:4 Post.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates will be called for Screening test/ Skill test/ Written test/ interview/ PET.
Application Form: Candidates may obtain application forms along with MPSC Challan are available at free of cost at concerned centers or may downloaded from the website.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.460/- for Sr.No:1 Post, Rs.350/- for Sr.No:2,3,4 Posts through MPSC Challan. Half the rate for SC/ ST candidates who are permanent resident of the State of Meghalaya.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Before applying online candidates have to scan the copies of photograph with signature.
- Candidates should pay the fee through Challan & scan the copy of challan.
- Log on through the website http://mpsc.nic.in/.
- Click on the “Online Application”.
- Read all the instructions before applying online.
- Now click on the “Click here to register” button.
- Fill all the details and upload the scan copies of photograph with signature & challan form.
- Now click on the submit button an confirmation mail will be sent to your mail ID.
- Now login by providing the registration number and password.
- Take the printout copies of application form for future use.
Offline Application: Eligible candidates may send their applications in the prescribed format along with attested copy of challan, recent self attested passport size photograph, one envelope of 4 X 9 CM affixed with Rs.5/- postage stamp to the concerned centres on or before 10-09-2014 by 5:00 PM.
How to Apply: Online Applications: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://mpsc.nic.in/ on or before 10-09-2014 by 23:59 Hrs.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 10-09-2014 by 5:00 PM.
Last Date to Apply Online: 10-09-2014 by 23:59 Hrs.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From MPSC|
25-10-2016 , 26-10-2016