Metal and Steel Factory Ishapore (MSF) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Civilian Motor Driver through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Matriculation can apply for the new recruitment notification from Metal and Steel Factory Ishapore (MSF).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Civilian Motor Driver Job on or before 22/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Metal and Steel Factory Ishapore (MSF)
Vacancy Name : Civilian Motor Driver
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH
Total No of Vacancy : 05 Post
Salary : Rs.5,200-20,200/- p.m
Job Location : Ishapore
Last Date to Apply for this job : 22/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : GOVT. OF INDIA MINISTRY OF DEFENCE INDIAN ORDNANCE FACTORIES METAL & STEEL FACTORY, ISHAPORE PIN-743144, WEST BENGAL
Detail of Metal and Steel Factory Ishapore (MSF) Civilian Motor Driver Recruitment:
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for filling up the following vacancies of Group-C (Non-Industrial Establishment) Post at Metal & Steel Factory, Ishapore. Complete applications (as per prescribed format) along with required details should reach the Sr. General Manager, Metal & Steel Factory, Ishapore, Nawabganj, 743144, West Bengal within 21 (Twenty one) days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News (on Closing Date upto 04.30 PM). However, services are liable to be transferred to any of the Ordnance & Ordnance Equipment Factories in India:-
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Civilian Motor Driver||03-UR 01-SC 01-OBC (Tentative)||(1) Matriculation from a recognized University or Board (2) Must possess license for driving light and heavy vehicles with basic knowledge in automobile repairing.||(Ordinary Grade) [Scale of Pay/Pay Band: Rs. 5200 – 20200/- in PB-1 with GP Rs. 1900/- plus usual allowances as admissible to Central Govt. Employees from time to time.]||Between 18 (Eighteen) to 32 (Thirty two) years [relaxable for Government servants in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government from time to time in this regard].|
Selection Procedure for Metal and Steel Factory Ishapore (MSF) – Civilian Motor Driver Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 22/6/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Civilian Motor Driver Vacancy in Metal and Steel Factory Ishapore (MSF) :
- The Sr. General Manager reserves the right to change the number of vacancies and to adopt any reasonable criteria for adopting the short-listing of candidates such as considering the cases of candidates having any desirable qualification
- Application should be accompanied with a fee of Rs.50/- (Except SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen) through Crossed Indian Postal Order or Bank Draft(Nationalized Bank) in the name of Sr. General Manager, Metal & Steel Factory, Ishapore (payable at Kolkata). Postal Order/Demand Draft (non refundable) should be issued after the publication of the advertisement. The issuing date seal on the Postal Order should be legible.
- The applicant should ensure that he fulfils the eligibility criteria, regarding Educational qualification, Age and Caste. Particulars furnished in the Application Forms should be correct in all respects. If any false/incorrect information furnished by the Applicant is detected at any stage, his candidature will be cancelled without prejudice to taking legal action against him.
- The candidates applying for the above post should submit their application as per the prescribed Proforma given on the last page only.
- Newspaper Cutting should not be used as Application Form. The LAST DATE of receipt of application is 21(Twenty one) days from the date of publication of this advertisement (On closing date upto 4.30 PM). Applications received after the last date will neither be considered nor any correspondence in this regard will be accepted. Name of post applied for must be clearly written on the Top of Envelope (in Bold Letters). The Factory will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- The candidates working in Government Service/PSUs must submit their application through proper channel along with the Certificates from their Head of Office/Establishment that no vigilance or disciplinary case is pending nor contemplated against them (and that they have no objection in releasing them in case of selection). Application not accompanied with the attested copies/documents etc. or received after due date will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates appearing for Screening Test and Written Test will travel at their own expenses. However, outstation SC/ST candidates will be paid TA of second class Railway/Bus fare on production of Railway/Bus tickets by shortest route as per rules. For this purpose, the name of the Nearest Railway Station must be mentioned in the application.
- Only attested copies of Educational & Technical Qualifications, Experience Certificates, Certificate for Physically Handicap and other certificate are to be enclosed with the application.
- Applications without full details/attested copies of Certificates, Self-attested Photograph and also not conforming to the required specifications and received after last date will be summarily rejected and no correspondence will be made/entertained in this regard.
- The eligible candidates fulfilling the requisite specifications may submit their application to The Sr. General Manager, Metal & Steel Factory, Ishapore, P.O. Ishapore-Nawabgnaj, PIN-743144 (W.B.) on plain paper duly typed or printed as per prescribed proforma.
- The candidate should fill up the columns in the application and affix a recent (not more than 03 months old) self attested passport size photograph on the application form and enclose 02(Two) more copies of same photograph duly self-attested along with his application.
- SC/ST/OBC candidates will be extended all concessions as per Govt. Orders in force.
- Ex-serviceman candidate should submit attested Discharge Certificate along with the application; otherwise the application will be rejected.
- Medical Certificate for Physically Handicapped candidates should have been issued by the Competent Authority and should be in the prescribed format applicable for reservation in jobs under Government of India.
- Only selected candidates would be informed for their selection in due course after the selection process and no other correspondence on the subject would be entertained.
- No GPF and DCRG Scheme are admissible under Central Govt. w.e.f. 01-01-2004. The New Pension Scheme i.e. DEFINED CONTRIBUTION PENSION SCHEME is compulsory for all Central Govt,. Employees.
- Selection will be based on Written Test and Skill Test.
- Cut off date for eligibility of age will be last date of receipt of application.
- No application will be accepted By Hand Delivery.
- The above recruitment of the candidate is subject to such amendments as may be warranted due to changed circumstances, if any under any order/judgment passed by the Hon’ble Court.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 22/6/2015
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017