Metals and Minerals Trading Corporation of India (MMTC Limited) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Deputy Manager through recruitment notification – Metals and Minerals Trading Corporation of India (MMTC Limited) Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No.MMTC/P&O/2015/2. Candidates who have completed LLB can apply for the new recruitment notification from Metals and Minerals Trading Corporation of India (MMTC Limited).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Deputy Manager Job on or before 30/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Metals and Minerals Trading Corporation of India (MMTC Limited)
Vacancy Name : Deputy Manager
Educational Qualification : M.A, Diploma
Total No of Vacancy : 04 Post
Salary : Rs.16,400 – 40,500/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 30/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : General Manager (Personnel) MMTC Limited Core-1, SCOPE Complex 7 Institutional Area, Lodhi Road New Delhi – 110003
Detail of Metals and Minerals Trading Corporation of India (MMTC Limited) Deputy Manager Recruitment:
MMTC Limited is the largest foreign trading company in India and has been in existence for five decades. India’s largest international trading house has always strived to outperform its own past records. Exploring opportunities with passion and zeal to excel is the focus in MMTC. Dedication and persistence has been the key which have catapulted MMTC to new heights. MMTC Limited is looking for bright, committed and energetic professionals to join its fold as Deputy Manager (Rajbhasha).
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|DEPUTY MANAGER||4||Essential: MA (Hindi) in first division with English as one of the subject in graduation. Preferable: Certificate/ Diploma in (English/Hindi) translation from a recognized university. Experience Minimum 3 (three) years experience of translation in a Govt. Organization/ reputed institution. However, experience in implementation of Official Language Act will be desirable.||Rs.16,400 – 40,500. Allowances and other benefits shall be as per Company Rules.||30 years as on last date of submission of application|
Selection Procedure for Metals and Minerals Trading Corporation of India (MMTC Limited) – Deputy Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/6/2015.
- Interested & eligible candidates will have to apply ONLINE though MMTC’s website www.mmtclimited.gov.in (no application through other mode will be accepted).
- Screening and eligibility will be based on the details provided by the candidates. The selection process will include the Written Test, followed by Personal Interview of the qualified candidates who are shortlisted category wise for the interview.
- Candidates shall have option for appearing the Personal Interview in Hindi or English.
How to apply for Deputy Manager Vacancy in Metals and Minerals Trading Corporation of India (MMTC Limited) :
- Eligible candidates have to register themselves online at MMTC website www.mmtclimited.gov.in with details of their qualification, experience and other required information, which will be made available at Careers Section of www.mmtclimited.gov.in. The site shall be activated and will remain functional from 15th June’ 2015 to 30th June’ 2015. Candidates have to apply Online only. No manual/ paper application will be entertained.
- Changes, if any, in the registration dates/ procedures would be displayed on MMTC careers link in MMTC website. Candidates are requested to monitor the website for any modifications and no individual communication will be entertained.
- While applying online, candidates should keep a scanned copy of their passport size colour photograph and their signature in jpeg format.
- The scanned photograph should not exceed 70 KB in size. The pixel size should be in max 140 pixels height and 110 pixels width.
- The scanned signature should not exceed 70 KB in size. The pixel size should be in max 110 pixels height and 140 pixels width.
- Any changes in the application form need to be edited by clicking on EDIT button before clicking on SAVE & SUBMIT Button in registration form. No other means of communication or correspondence will be entertained.
- Candidates shall possess a valid and active email-id, which needs to be entered in the application form. Only this email ID will be considered for all future correspondence. The e-mail ID entered in the online application form should remain active until the recruitment process is completed. No change in the e-mail ID will be allowed once entered.
- Once you submit your Application, the System will generate a unique MMTC Registration No. A Link will be also sent to your registered email id for printout of the Application Form with the help of MMTC registration number and Date of Birth. Alternatively candidate can take printout of application form by clicking on “Print Application Form” available at Careers Section of www.mmtclimited.gov.in. Kindly keep a record of the same for future reference. Candidates are advised to take a print out of the application form quoting their registration number, on or before the last date of application. Option for download/ printing of application form will not be available after the last date of application. Please note that your application isincomplete unless you get a system generated registration number and validate email of the email-id submitted in the application form. Applications without email validation will not be considered for further recruitment process.
- Please note that your application is incomplete unless you get a system generated MMTC registration number.
- Generation of registration number does not imply acceptance of application or eligibility for the post.
- Eligible and interested candidates are advised to apply well in advance so as to avoid last minute errors in application. MMTC management will not be responsible for any delay in submission of application caused due to the queries raised by the applicant and non-receipt of response thereof.
- After applying online, candidate is required to download the application form generated by the system with unique registration number and forward the same alongwith one copy of all relevant qualification & experience certificates, caste certificate in an envelope super scribing “Advertisement Ref. No. & Post applied for” through post or courier so as to reach General Manager (Personnel) on or before 7th July, 2015 (1700hrs) on the following address. General Manager (Personnel) MMTC Limited Core-1, SCOPE Complex 7 Institutional Area, Lodhi Road New Delhi – 110003
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/6/2015
Metals and Minerals Trading Corporation of India (MMTC Limited) Recruitment 2014 – Advt. No.MMTC/P&O/2015/2.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
25-10-2016 , 26-10-2016