Metals and Minerals Trading Corporation of India (MMTC Limited) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Deputy Manager (Law) through recruitment notification – Metals and Minerals Trading Corporation of India (MMTC Limited) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT.NO. MMTC/P&O/2015/1. Candidates who have completed LLB can apply for the new recruitment notification from Metals and Minerals Trading Corporation of India (MMTC Limited).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Deputy Manager (Law) Job on or before 12/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Metals and Minerals Trading Corporation of India (MMTC Limited)
Vacancy Name : Deputy Manager (Law)
Educational Qualification : LLB
Total No of Vacancy : 04 Post
Salary : Rs.16,400 – 40,500/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 12/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : General Manager (Personnel) MMTC Limited Core-1, SCOPE Complex 7 Institutional Area, Lodhi Road New Delhi – 110003
Detail of Metals and Minerals Trading Corporation of India (MMTC Limited) Deputy Manager (Law) Recruitment:
MMTC Limited is the largest Foreign Trade Company in India and has been in existence of over five decades. It has always strived to outperform its own past records Exploring opportunities with a passion and zeal to excel has placed the Corporation at the pinnacle of glory. Dedication and persistence have been the buzz words which have catapulted MMTC to new heights. Today MMTC has been ranked amongst top companies in India in terms of market capitalization. It has emerged as one of the leading players with formidable presence in International trade putting India on Global trading map. Corporation’s diverse portfolio is yet another testimony to its excellent management and expert operations. MMTC is a leader in diverse areas, be it the largest exporter of Minerals from India, the single largest importer and supplier of Bullion in the Country, the leading exporter/importer of Agro Commodities, and amongst the largest major players in Coal & Hydrocarbon. MMTC Limited is looking for bright, committed and energetic Law Graduates to join as Deputy Manager (Law).
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Deputy Manager (Law)||4||Three years full time LLB or five years integrated law course with not
less than 60% marks or equivalent CGPA as per the formula provided by
the Institute/ University
|Rs.16,400 – 40,500. Allowances and other benefits shall be as per Company Rules.||Not exceeding 30 years as on last date of submission of application.|
Selection Procedure for Metals and Minerals Trading Corporation of India (MMTC Limited) – Deputy Manager (Law) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 12/6/2015.
- Interested & eligible candidates will have to appear for Common Law Admission Test – CLAT 2015 applicable for admission into LLM courses.
- Candidates obtaining the minimum qualifying marks shall only be eligible for the next stage of selection. The minimum marks required in CLAT-2015 (for admission to LLM) for consideration for next stages of selection are 40% for UR vacancy and 30% for reserved vacancies.
- The selection process will include the marks obtained by the eligible candidates in the CLAT 2015 examination for LLM courses, followed by personal Interview of the qualified candidates who are shortlisted category wise for the interview.
- Candidates shall have option for appearing the Personal Interview in Hindi or English.
How to apply for Deputy Manager (Law) Vacancy in Metals and Minerals Trading Corporation of India (MMTC Limited) :
- Eligible candidates after registering for CLAT 2015 shall apply through online registration system of MMTC website www.mmtclimited.gov.in. The site shall be activated and will remain functional from 23rd May, 2015 to 12th June, 2015. Candidates have to apply Online only. No manual/ paper application will be entertained.
- While applying online, candidates should keep a scanned copy of passport size color photograph and signature in jpg/jpeg format.
- The scanned photograph should not exceed 70 KB in size. The pixel size should be in max 140 pixels height and 110 pixels width.
- The scanned signature should not exceed 70 KB in size. The pixel size should be in max 110 pixels height and 140 pixels width.
- Any changes in the application form need to be edited by clicking on EDIT button before clicking on SAVE & SUBMIT Button in registration form. No other means of communication or correspondence will be entertained.
- Candidates shall possess a valid and active email-id, which needs to be entered in the application form. Only this email ID will be considered for all future correspondence.
- Once you submit your Application, the System will generate a unique MMTC Registration No. A Link will be also sent to your registered email id for printout of the Application Form with the help of MMTC registration number and Date of Birth. Alternatively candidate can take printout of application form by clicking on “Print Application Form” available at Careers Section of www.mmtclimited.gov.in. Kindly keep a record of the same for future reference. Candidates are advised to take a print out of the application form quoting their registration number, on or before the last date of application. Option for download/ printing of application form will not be available after the last date of application.
- Please note that your application is incomplete unless you get a system generated MMTC registration number.
- Generation of MMTC registration number does not imply acceptance of application or eligibility for the post.
- Eligible and interested candidates are advised to apply well in advance so as to avoid last minute errors in application. MMTC management will not be responsible for any delay in submission of application caused due to the queries raised by the applicant and non-receipt of response thereof.
- Non-refundable Application fee of Rs.500/- shall be applicable for candidates belonging to General & OBC Categories. SC, ST and PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Application fee may be remitted by way of Demand Draft / Banker’s cheque drawn in favour of “MMTC Limited” payable at New Delhi. Relevant details of Demand Draft/bankers cheque be entered in during online registration. Application forms without Demand Draft / Banker’s cheque shall be treated as incomplete and not considered for further recruitment process.
- The details of Demand Draft / Banker’s cheque such as Demand Draft / Banker’s cheque Number, Date of Issue, Name of Issuing Bank are required to be entered in the Online Application Form.
- Fees paid against this advertisement shall not be accepted/ transferred against any other advertisement.
- On successful online registration, print out of Online Application Form along with the Demand Draft / Banker’s cheque, with one copy of all relevant qualification & experience certificates, caste certificate should be forwarded in an envelope super scribing “Advertisement Ref. No. & Post applied for” through post or courier so as to reach General Manager (Personnel) on or before 19th June, 2015 (1700hrs) on the following address.
General Manager (Personnel)
Core-1, SCOPE Complex
7 Institutional Area, Lodhi Road
New Delhi – 110003
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 12/6/2015
Metals and Minerals Trading Corporation of India (MMTC Limited) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT.NO. MMTC/P&O/2015/1.
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016