Metals and Minerals Trading Corporation of India (MMTC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate/ MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Metals and Minerals Trading Corporation of India (MMTC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Director on or before 06/07/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Metals and Minerals Trading Corporation of India (MMTC)
Vacancy Name : Director
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate/ MBA/PGDM
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.75,000 – Rs.1,00,000/-pm
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 06/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : SHRI RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003
Detail Of Metals and Minerals Trading Corporation of India (MMTC) Director Recruitment:
COMPANY PROFILE MMTC Limited was incorporated under the Indian Companies Act, 1956 with the objective to become India’s largest international trading house. It is India’s largest bullion trader and exporter of minerals, ores. It is amongst largest importer of ferrous and non-ferrous metals, fertilizers and a leading exporter/importer of agro commodities and an emerging international trader in the coal and hydrocarbons sector. The company has extensive market coverage of clientele in over 50 countries all over the world. The current objectives are to operate in the competitive global trading environment, with focus on bulk as core competency and to improve returns on capital employed as well as to render high quality of services to all categories of customers with professional skills and efficiency. To diversify and add value to its trading operations, MMTC jointly with IPICOL, OMC and Govt. of Orissa has set up Neelanchal Ispat Nigam Limited – an iron & steel plant at Duburi in Orissa. It is a Schedule ‘A’ Miniratna CPSE in Trading and Marketing Services sector under the administrative control of Department of Commerce, Ministry of Commerce and Industry. Its Registered and Corporate offices are in New Delhi. The authorized and paid up capital of the Company was Rs. 100 crores and Rs. 100 crores respectively as on March 31, 2014. The shareholding of the Government of India in the company is 99.33%
- JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Director (Marketing) is a member of Board of Directors and reports to CMD. He is the head of the sales and Marketing department responsible for Marketing and Materials Management policies and functions
- AGE: On the date of occurrence of vacancy (DOV) : Minimum 45 Years – Maximum 58 Years
- EMPLOYMENT STATUS: The applicant must, on the date of application, as well as on the date of interview, be employed in a regular capacity – and not in a contractual/ad-hoc capacity – as one of the following:- (i) An officer of a Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE) (including a full-time functional Director in the Board of a CPSE); (ii) An officer of the Central Government/ Armed Forces of the Union; (iii) An officer of an All India Service
- QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE: The incumbent should be a graduate from a recognized university with good academic record and having at least two years of cumulative marketing experience during the last ten years in an organization of repute. Persons with MBA with major in Marketing/Technical qualifications with specialization in marketing discipline in an organization of repute and experience in Market Research, Product development, sales, forecasting and planning etc., in trading/commercial sectors will have added advantage.
- PAY SCALE:Rs. 75,000-1,00,000/-
- DURATION OF APPOINTMENT The appointment shall be for a period of five years or upto the date of superannuation whichever is earlier.
Selection Procedure For Metals and Minerals Trading Corporation of India (MMTC) – Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 06/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Director Vacancy in Metals and Minerals Trading Corporation of India (MMTC):
- SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS Prospective candidates from the Central Public Sector and Government officers shall submit
their applications, through proper channel, in the format at Annexure I. The applications for various categories of the officers are routed through proper channel as follows: a) For Government Servants: through Cadre Controlling authority. b) For CMD’s/MD’s/Director’s in CPSE: through the concerned administrative Ministry. c) For below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE.
- CERTIFICATION BY CANDIDATE a) Candidate has to submit his/her willingness for the post at the time of interview itself clearly stating that he/she will join the post, if selected. If any candidate, does not initially give his/her willingness, he/she will not be interviewed. b) If any of the candidates who appeared for the interview and is selected by the PESB, gives his/her unwillingness after the interview is held, but before the appointment is processed, would be debarred for a period of two years for being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. c) If any candidate gives his/her unwillingness after the issue of offer of appointment, he/she would be debarred for a period of two years from the date of offer of appointment from being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. d) In the above cases, no request for relaxation or otherwise would be entertained. Annexure may be downloaded from the website of PESB.
- Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 06 July 2015. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications are liable to be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview. Applications are to be addressed to SHRI RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003. ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 06/07/2015
22-02-2017 , 23-02-2017