Metals and Minerals Trading Corporation of India (MMTC Limited) invites application for the recruitment of Chairman and Managing Director with MBA holders
Company name : Metals and Minerals Trading Corporation of India (MMTC Limited)
Posts : Chairman and Managing Director
Qualification : MBA
Salary : Rs. 80,000-1,25,000/- P.M.
No of Post : 01
Location : New Delhi
Last date to apply : 15.09.2014
Details of Post :
Chairman and Managing Director
The Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) is seeking qualified candidates for the post of Chairman and Managing Director, MMTC Limited in schedule “A” of the CPSE, the scale of pay of the post being Rs.80,000-1,25,000/-(Revised). A copy of the job description for the post is enclosed.
COMPANY PROFILE :
MMTC Limited was incorporated under the Indian Companies Act, 1956 with the objective to become India’s largest international trading house. It is India’s largest bullion trader and exporter of minerals, ores. It is amongst largest importer of ferrous and non-ferrous metals, fertilizers and a leading exporter/importer of agro commodities and an emerging international trader in the coal and hydrocarbons sector. The company has extensive market coverage of clientele in over 50 countries all over the world. The current objectives are to operate in the competitive global trading environment, with focus on bulk as core competency and to improve returns on capital employed as well as to render high quality of services to all categories of customers with professional skills and efficiency. To diversify and add value to its trading operations, MMTC jointly with IPICOL, OMC and Govt. of Orissa has set up Neelanchal Ispat Nigam Limited – an iron & steel plant at Duburi in Orissa. It is a Schedule ‘A’ Miniratna CPSE in Trading and Marketing Services sector under the administrative control of Department of Commerce, Ministry of Commerce and Industry. Its Registered and Corporate offices are in New Delhi. The authorized and paid up capital of the Company was Rs. 100 crores and Rs. 100 crores respectively as on 31.3.2013. The shareholding of the Government of India in the company is 99.33%.
- Name of the Post : Chairman and Managing Director
- No of Post : 01
- Qualification : The applicant should be a graduate from a recognized university/institution with good academic record. He should possess adequate experience at a senior level of management in a large organisation of repute. Persons preferably with Technical /MBA qualifications in market discipline with diverse marketing experience and experience in market research, product development, sales, forecasting and planning in trading/commercial sector will have added advantage. Knowledge of Minerals and Metals Industry is desirable.
- Age : On the date of occurrence of vacancy (i) Minimum 45 years. (ii) Not more than 58 years for internal candidates and not more than 57 years for others. The age of superannuation is 60 years.
- Remuneration : Rs. 80,000-1,25,000/- (Revised )
- JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The Chairman and Managing Director is the Chief Executive of the Corporation and accountable to its Board of Directors and Government of India. He is responsible for the efficient functioning of the Corporation for achieving its corporate objectives and performance parameters.
- DURATION OF APPOINTMENT : The appointment shall be for a period of five years or upto the date of superannuation whichever is earlier.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS :
Prospective candidates from the Central Public Sector and Government officers shall send their applications, through proper channel, in the format at Annexure I. The applications for various categories of the officers are routed through proper channel as follows: a) for Government Servants: through Cadre Controlling authority. b) For CMD’s/MD’s/Director’s in CPSE: through the concerned administrative Ministry. c) For below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE.
How to apply :
Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 15th SEPTEMBER, 2014. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications are liable to be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview.
Applications are to be addressed to Shri Rajiv Rai, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003.
ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 15.09.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From MMTC Limited||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
05-12-2016 , 06-12-2016