Metals and Minerals Trading Corporation of India (MMTC Limited) invites application for the recruitment of Chief Executive Officer with Graduate/Post Graduate holders
Company name : Metals and Minerals Trading Corporation of India (MMTC Limited)
Posts : Chief Executive Officer
Qualification : Graduate/Post Graduate
Salary : NA
No of Post : 01
Location : New Delhi
Last date to apply : 30.09.2014
Details of Post :
Chief Executive Officer
Applications are invited for the following position.
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- Reporting: To the Board of Directors
- Responsibility: Candidate shall have overall responsibility for the management of the company and achieve financial and operational targets as approved by the Board of Directors. Responsibilities include achieving the important project milestones as per plan viz. financial closure, client acquisition, physical development of various project components without time and cost overruns. The CEO shall also be responsible to design and implement effective and transparent organisation systems for service and cost efficiency and ensure adequate service delivery standards by alliance partners (for logistics & warehousing) to the clients.
- Minimum Qualification and experience: Graduate in Engineering preferably with Post graduation in Management from reputed institutions. Fifteen years of work experience in project development of large infrastructure project related to logistic industry such as FTWZs, ICD’s, Sea ports/Airports, Storage & Warehousing facilities etc. of which atleast 5 years shall be in the position as head of a business division/ unit. The candidate must have demonstrated successful execution of projects and financial management capability.
- Terms of Engagement: Initially the assignment shall be offered on contract basis for a period of three years which can be extended by the Board of Directors based on performance. The remuneration shall consist of fixed monthly payment plus variable annual performance incentive. The position shall also be entitled to specified perquisites such as vehicle for local conveyance and reimbursement of medical and life insurance policies for self and immediate family members as per the policies approved by the Board of Directors.
- Employees of MMTC Ltd. And IL&FS desirous to take up the assignment on deputation shall apply through proper channel.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India holding valid passport.
- Persons employed in Govt. / Semi Govt. Organisations /Autonomous Bodies should submit their applications through proper channel.
- Degrees/ Diplomas as referred above are those which have been awarded by a recognized University/ Institution for a full time course.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
- The Company also reserves the right of rejecting any or all the applications without assigning any reasons thereof. Decision of the Company will be final and binding on the applicant in this regard.
- The place of posting shall be at Kandla, Gujarat.
- Age limit for the above position shall be 50 years as on the due date.
- The applicant shall sent self attested copies of the relevant educational qualification and work experience. The same will be verified at the time of interview.
How to apply :
Last date for receipt of completed application forms is 30th September 2014. Soft copies of completed application may be sent to [email protected] and the hard copies may be sent to the following address before the due date. Director IWKPDPL, 10, Community Centre, East of Kailash, New Delhi – 110065
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 30.09.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From MMTC Limited||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016