Metals and Minerals Trading Corporation of India invites application for the recruitment of Assistant Company Secretary with Graduate/LLB/CA/ICWA/MBA(Finance) holders
Company name : Metals and Minerals Trading Corporation of India
Posts : Assistant Company Secretary
Qualification : Graduate/LLB/CA/ICWA/MBA(Finance)
Salary : Rs.16,400 – 40,500/- p.m
No of Openings : NA
Location : New Delhi
Last date to apply : 25/7/2014
Details of Post :
Assistant Company Secretary
- MMTC Limited, Schedule ‘A’, Miniratna Company, is the largest foreign trading company in India. MMTC’s vast international trade network which includes a wholly owned international subsidiary in Singapore and representative office in South Africa, spans almost in all countries in Asia, Europe, Africa, Oceania and Americas, giving MMTC a global market coverage.
- MMTC has also promoted various joint ventures following the publicprivate partnership route to take advantage of new opportunities emerging in the free market environment.
- MMTC is looking for an experienced and highly motivated professionals having post qualification experience of minimum 2 years in Public Sector Undertaking or Private firm of repute to fill the post of Assistant Company Secretary equivalent to Deputy Manager (E-1).
- Name of Post Assistant Company Secretary (at the level of Deputy Manager) – (E-1).
- Scale of Post Rs.16,400 – 40,500. Allowances & other benefits shall be as per Company Rules.
- Qualification Graduate from a recognized University and should be an Associate Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India. LLB/CA/ICWA/MBA(Finance) is desirable.
- Age Not exceeding 30 years (as on last date of receipt of applications).
- Experience Must have minimum 2 years post qualification experience in Public Sector Undertaking or Private firm of repute.
- Job requirement As Assistant Company Secretary, he is required to ensure compliance of various provisions of the Companies Act, 1956, guidelines on Corporate Governance and other Corporate Laws like SEBI Act, Competition Act, FEMA, Consumer Protection Act etc. relating to the Company. Convene Board Meeting, Audit Committee meeting, other Committee meetings, Annual General Meeting etc. including preparation of agenda, minutes, coordination etc. Maintain books, registers, records etc. as per the applicable laws including filing of returns etc. with MCA, RBI, DPE, handling of shareholder’s grievances etc. Experience in ensuring compliances of various other statutory obligations is desirable but not essential. Liaise / follow-up with various Government Departments to ensure statutory compliance.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS : Interested candidates meeting the above criteria may send their applications in the given application format alongwith self attested photocopies of the following documents. The original certificates shall be required to be presented at the time of interview.
- Matriculation/Secondary Certificate as proof of Birth.
- Mark Sheet / Certificate in support of all educational qualifications and experience. An application fee of Rs.500/- is payable by candidates belonging to General/ OBC category. For SC/ ST candidates the same is Rs.100/-. Candidates belonging to Physically Handicapped category are exempted from payment of application fee. Application fee may be remitted by Demand Draft / Banker’s cheque drawn in favour of “MMTC Limited” payable at New Delhi. Last date of receipt of applications in MMTC Limited is 25th July, 2014. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
Applications are to be addressed to :
Core No.1, SCOPE Complex,
7, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road,
New Delhi – 110 003
The envelope containing the application form must be superscripted as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ASSISTANT COMPANY SECRETARY IN MMTC LIMITED”.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 25/7/2014
|Click here for More Details|
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016