Metrolink Express for Gandhinagar and Ahmedabad (MEGA) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director through recruitment notification – Metrolink Express for Gandhinagar and Ahmedabad (MEGA) Recruitment 2015 – NO. MEGA/HR/RECT/ADVT/6-2015/03. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Metrolink Express for Gandhinagar and Ahmedabad (MEGA).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Director Job on or before 25/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Metrolink Express for Gandhinagar and Ahmedabad (MEGA)
Vacancy Name : Director
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs. 2,50,000-Rs.3,00,000/- Per Month.
Job Location : Gandhinagar
Last Date to Apply for this job : 25/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Registered Office: Block No.1, First Floor, Karmayogi Bhavan Office, Sector 10A, Gandhinagar – 382010, Gujarat.
Detail of Metrolink Express for Gandhinagar and Ahmedabad (MEGA) Director Recruitment:
Metro Link Express for Gandhinagar and Ahmedabad (MEGA) Co. Limited is a 50:50 Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) jointly owned by Government of India and Government of Gujarat is entrusted with the responsibility of implementation of Ahmedabad Metro Rail Project Phase 1. MEGA invites applications from qualified and experienced candidates for appointment of Key Management Position. The following post / appointment will be on “Permanent / On Contract upto 5 years”, on standard terms & conditions of the Organization.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age||Minimum Years of Experience (should be in Group’A’/Executive Serrvice in Railways or Equivalent)|
|Director (Project & Planning)||1||The candidate must have a Degree in Engineering (Civil) from a University or institute recognized by the Govt. of India or a State Government. He will be overall responsible for all construction activities, planning, scheduling, monitoring and controlling of preliminary and final designs, tendering, civil works and track works, contract administration, monitoring of construction and commissioning etc. He will also be responsible for project monitoring, interface management, quality assurance and safety, cost control of works under his charge, land acquisition, rehabilitation of project affected persons / business, utility and traffic diversions etc. required for construction works. He shall also be responsible for planning extension of the Project lines. (1) A proven track record of Twenty Five (25) years of Group ‘A’ / Executive Service in Railways or equivalent, including Railway PSUs / Metro Rail Corporations. (2) Should have a minimum of five (5) years experience out of the Twenty Five (25) years mentioned above in Planning and Construction of multidisciplinary Railway projects, preferably in Metro / MRTS including experience in land acquisition and rehabilitation & resettlement of project affected persons. (3) Should have extensive experience in preparing tenders / contract management and project management of important engineering structures such as Bridges / Tunnels / Underground Construction. (4) Should have experience and knowledge of coordinating and interfacing with Railway related disciplines such as track laying works, Signaling electrification and rolling stock etc. (5) To be well versed with Safety aspects relating to Metro Rail / Railway Construction and Operations. In addition to the above, the experience in underground constructions and all aspects of large projects on international contracts i.e. Planning, Bid Documents, Bidding, Execution, Commissioning, post Commissioning etc. and also having knowledge of complying with project related requirements of international funding institutions will be preferable and added advantage for this position.||Rs. 250000/- to Rs.300000/- Per Month.||57 Years||25|
Selection Procedure for Metrolink Express for Gandhinagar and Ahmedabad (MEGA) – Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/6/2015.
- Applicants should download application format from our Company website, fill up the same and send the application through email only at [email protected] along with latest CV & the scanned copies of testimonials on or before 25th June, 2015.
- Any candidate found guilty of impersonation or submitting fabricated documents or making statements, which are false or incorrect or indulging in suppression of facts, attempts to use unfair means for the purpose of recruitment, will be liable for rejection.
- The candidate shall have to indicate his/her acceptance to the offer within fifteen days from the receipt of offer, if not; next candidate in order of merit will be offered the appointment on similar lines. However, the Competent Authority may grant such extension of time depending upon the exigencies, if so requested.
How to apply for Director Vacancy in Metrolink Express for Gandhinagar and Ahmedabad (MEGA) :
- Candidates who have appeared for interviews conducted by MEGA for the above said posts on an earlier occasion need not send their applications again unless there is a change in the eligibility criteria.
- Prescribed qualifications are the minimum requirements and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview.
- The experience is post qualification and the minimum required. Mere possession of minimum experience does not confer any right for interview / selection.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or to bring political or other outside influence with regard to selection/appointment shall be a disqualification.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/6/2015
Metrolink Express for Gandhinagar and Ahmedabad (MEGA) Recruitment 2014 – NO. MEGA/HR/RECT/ADVT/6-2015/03.
23-10-2016 , 24-10-2016