Metropolitan Criminal Court Complex Hyderabad invites application for the recruitment of Typist with Intermediate Examination passed holders
Company name : Metropolitan Criminal Court Complex Hyderabad
Posts : Typist
Qualification : Intermediate Examination passed
Salary : Rs.8440-24950/- P.M.
No of Post : 05
Location : Hyderabad
Last date to apply : 29.10.2014
Details of Post :
Applications are invited upto 5.00 on 29-10-2014 in the prescribed format appended hereto for appointment to the post of TYPIST by Direct Recruitment in A.P Judicial Ministerial Service in the Unit of Metropolitan Sessions Judge, Hyderabad
Name of the Post : Typist
- No of Post : 10
- Qualification : Must have passed Intermediate Examination conducted by AP. State Board; of Intermediate Education any equivalent Examination as prescribed in G.O.MS.NQ.§:100, dt.8-8-2013. Must have passed A.P Government Technical Examination in English Type Writing by Higher Grade Qualification as prescribed in GO.Ms.N0. 100 dt.8-8-2013 Must have knowledge or qualification in Computer Operation as prescribed in ooMsfimoo mas-2013. Linguistic qualification: A candidate shall not be eligible for appointment if he does not possess mi adequate knowledge of the languages of the district (Telugu and Urdu) in which he is to be appointed. The language or languages of the districts is as specified in Annexure – III to APJMS rules. Provided that where two or more languages are specified for a district and sufficient number of candidates who have an adequate knowledge of all the languages are not available” candidates who have an adequate knowledge of any one of the said language“ according o the needs of the district may be selected and such candidates shall be eligible for appointment in that district
- Age : Must have not completed 34 years of ageland must have completed 18 years as on 01-07-2014
- Remuneration : Rs.8440-24950/- P.M.
An application/examination/ fee of Rs.200/- (Rupees two hundred only) shall be paid in the form of Crossed Demand Draft obtained in any Nationalized Bank in favour of ‘The Metropolitan Sessions Judge, Nampally, Hyderabad and to enclose the Demand Draft to the application. lf The Fee once paid, is not refundable under any circumstances~ it is not refundable, even if the application is rejected for any reason
How to apply :
- Appointments will be made only on the basis of PRESIDENTIAL ORDERS issued under Article 37l-D of the Constitution of India and subject to Rule of Reservation. ‘ Applications are to be submitted in the prescribed pro-forma enclosed herewith and applications received in any other format will be summarily rejected.
- No TA. or D.A. will be paid for the journey performed in connection with recruitment i.e. for Written examination/lnterview.
- Applications with insufficient information will summarily be rejected.
- Applications which do not contain necessary enclosures as detailed above will be rejected.
- Applications received after 5-00 pm on 29-10-2014 will be ignored. Applications which were received prior to this Notification will not be considered;
- This Office is not responsible for any postal delay, delay caused by and other service like Courier or delay in delivery etc,
- All rights are reserved with the Appointing Authority to reject che applications at any stage. if found to be false and the appointment shall liable to be cancelled, if any information therein is found to be false atl any later stage and the applicants are liable to be prosecution for furnishing such false informationL j Selection to the posts will be made as Her the guidelines issued by the Hon’ble High Court of A.P. and A.P. Judicial Ministerial Service Rules and subject to approval by the Hon’ble High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad. Candidates resorting to bring influence ofany kind will disqualify their candidature.
- The appointment shall be covered by the Contributory Pension Scheme and the existing Pension Scheme as per the Andhra Pradesh Revised Pension Rules, 1980’will not be applicable to them as per G.O.IVls.No. 653. 654, 655 (Pen-l) Department, dated 22-092004 issued by the Government.
- The Appointing Authority reserves the right to cancel the notification without assigning any reason there for. I I i The Affigointing Authority does not provide any Type-writers for Skill Test, candidates appearing for Skill Test shall bring their own typewriters to the examination centre.
- Notice Board, Metropolitan Sessions Court, Nampally, Hyderabad.
- All the Judicial Officers in the Unit with a request to direct the concerned staff to display: on Notice Boards of the Court, The Chief Judger City Civil Court. Hyderabad, with a request to circulate the Notification ‘to all the Judicial Officers under his control to display on Notice Boards of their respective Courts.
- The Chief Judge, City Small Causes Courts Hyderabad , with a request to
- Notification to all the Judicial Officers under his control to display on Notice Boaljdgpf their respective Courts.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 29.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From MCCCH|
27-02-2017 , 28-02-2017