Ministry of Agriculture invites application for the recruitment of Consultants/Advisors with M.Sc/B.E/B.Tech holders
Company name : Ministry of Agriculture
Posts : Consultants/Advisors
Qualification : M.Sc/B.E/B.Tech
Salary : Rs.70,000/- P.M.
No of Post : 03
Location : New Delhi
Last date to apply : 30.09.2014
Details of Post :
Engagement of Consultants / Advisors under National Mission for Sustainable
- Consultants / Advisors: Three (3) numbers of National Level Consultants in the fields of Agriculture/Horticulture/Agricultural Engineering/Forestry/ Veterinary Science/Botany/Environmental Sciences/Information Technology under NMSA at an honorarium upto Rs. 70,000 per month (consolidated based on suitability of candidates and recommendation of Selection Committee).
- Qualification & Experience: Master degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ /Forestry/Veterinary Sciences/ Botany or Bachelor Degree in Agricultural Engineering/ Information Technology/Environmental Sciences.
- Desirable Qualifications: Candidates with Doctorate Degree/Master of Technology in the above disciplines and having at least 3 years of field experience in farming system/natural resource management/ monitoring information system/programme evaluation. Exposure of Participating Rural Appraisal to formulate need based project proposal (s), undertaking field inspection and must be physically sound to undertake extensive field visits. He should have necessary abilities to interact with local communities. Ability to analyze data, writing reports/seminar notes/ articles as evidenced by publication in national and international journals. The person should have the ability of team leadership & motivation.
Consultants will be engaged on contract basis on payment of fixed honorarium as mentioned above. No other allowances at Head Quarters payable. The engagement will be initially for a period of six months w.e.f. the date of their engagement.
- To provide technical support / input to the Mission director on matters related to interventions proposed in the Mission. To develop standardized formats for sub Mission of action plans
- To coordinate / interact with Standing Technical Committee (STC) for providing time to time knowledge support and technical feed back to the Project Sanctioning Committee and National Advisory Committee of NMSA.
- To assist / guide State in planning, formulation of NMSA Mission Implementation Plan and Annual Action Plan.
- To provide technical assistance to NMSA staff in scrutinizing the action plans received from the States.
- To Establish time-lines and indicators for completion of each activity
- To supervise the quality of implementation of various interventions proposed in the Mission for improving the production of rice, wheat and pulses.
- To assist Mission Director and other senior officers in synchronizing and synergizing with other divisions of DAC; State Governments; State Agriculture Universities; ICAR research institutions and other stake holders on technical front.
- To constitute teams for monitoring the progress of works in the States and provide technical guidance to them in conducting Monitoring and Evaluation.
- To coordinate the works of State and District level programmes
- To visit the States periodically to provide technical guidance and impart knowledge about best practices.
- To assist in the conduction of specific central and regional workshops.
- To analyze the data received from various States and to come up with suggestions wherever improvements are required in the execution of the activities.
- Documentation and dissemination of contribution of various interventions and success stories.
- To render overall help to the technical staff working in the cell.
- To perform other tasks specified by Mission Director.
How to apply :
Interested candidates may apply hand/post to the Chief Soil Survey Officer, Soil and Land use Survey of India, IARI Building, Pusa, New Delhi with in 15 days from the date of this advertisement
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 30.09.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From MoA||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017