Ministry of Agriculture invites application for the recruitment of Deputy Managing Director with Any Graduate holders
Company name :Ministry of Agriculture
Posts :Deputy Managing Director
Qualification : Any Graduate
Salary : Rs.37400-67000/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Location :New Delhi
Last date to apply : 10/6/2014
Details of Post :
Deputy Managing Director
Filling up one post of Deputy Managing Diector (DMD) in the Pay Scale of (Rs.37400-67000) with Grade Pay of Rs. 8900/- (PB-4) (Pre-revised Rs. 16400 450-20900/-) in the National Cooperative Development Corporation (NCDC), New Delhi on deputation basis-reg.
The undersigned is directed to say that one post of Deputy Managing Director in NCDC, statutory organization under this Department is to be filled up on Deputation basis. The vacancy has been circulated vide NCDC’s letter No. NCDC:4-6/2014-Admn dated 5.8.2014 to all States! UTs, all the Ministries! Departments of Central Govt. including DoPT, all the attached/ subordinate offices, Autonomous! Statutory bodies to re-circulate the same in their offices. It is requested that the same may also be posted on the web-site of this Department so that prospective applicants may get the access to the vacancy through Internet. A copy of above letter alongwith enclosures is enclosed herewith for ready reference.
- Name of the Post : Deputy Managing Director (DMD), Group ‘A’
- Number of Post : 1 (One)
- Pay Scale : PB 4 (Rs.37400-67000/-) with Grade Pay Rs.8900/- (pre-revised Rs .16400-450-20900/-)
- Age Limit : The maximum age limit for appointment by transfer on deputation including short term contract! transfer shall be, not exceeding 55 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
- Eligibility Conditions : a) Officer of the Central/ State Govt.! UTs! Public Sector Undertakings/ Autonomous! Statutory Organizations of the rank of Deputy Secretary! Director to the GOI, or equivalent b) Possessing experience in the field of Cooperation and Administration.
- Place of Posting : New Delhi.
- Period of Deputation : Including period of deputation in another excadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization/ department of the Central Govt. shall ordinarily not exceed 5 (Five) years. The maximum age limit for appointment by transfer on deputation (including short-term contract! transfer) shall be, not exceeding 55 years, as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
- Exemption from immediate absorption : The Deptt of Pension and Pensioners’ Welfare vide OM NoA!3/2014-P&PW dated 14.3.2014 has granted exemption for the post of Deputy Managing Director, NCDC, from the rule of immediate absorption for appointment of Central Govt. employees for a period of 5 years.
Applications are invited for filling up 1 (One) post of Deputy Managing Director (DMD) PB-4 (Rs.37400-67000) with Grade Pay of RS.8900/- (pre-revised Rs.16400-450-20900/-) in the National Cooperative Development Corporation (NCDC), New Delhi on deputation basis. The Deptt. of Pension and Pensioners’ Welfare vide OM NoA/3/2014-P&PW dated 14.3.2014 has granted exemption for the post of Deputy Managing Director, NCDC, from the rule ofimmediate absorption for appointment of Central Govt. employees for a period of 5 years. Details of the posts, eligibility conditions etc. are given in Annexure-I. The pay of the officer selected for appointment on deputation dated 11,3.98 as amended from time to time.
Applications of only such officers/ candidates will be considered which are routed through proper channel and are accompanied by (i) bio-data (in duplicate) as in the Proforma given in Annexure-II. (ii) Photocopies of ACRs for the last five years attested by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary to the Govt. of Indial equivalent (iii) Vigilance c1earance/ Integrity certificate (iv) Statement giving details of major or minor penalties imposed on the officer, if any, during the last 10 years.
HOW TO APPLY:
It is requested that applications of suitable and eligible officers who can be spared immediately in the event of selection may be sent to Chief Director (Coop.), Department of Agriculture & Cooperation, Ministry of Agriculture, Room No. 248-A, Krishi Bhawan, New Delhi-11 0001, so that, the same may reach within a period of 45 (forty five) days from the date of publication of this Advt. in Employment News.
Advance copies of the applications or those received after the closing date or not accompanied by required certificatesl documents are liable to be rejected. The Advertisement may also be visited on the website of the Ministry of Agriculture, Department of Agriculture and Cooperation and National Cooperative Development Corporation (NCDC) (http://www.ncdc.in)
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 10/6/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Ministry of Agriculture||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
29-10-2016 , 30-10-2016