Ministry of AYUSH has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Post Graduate/ Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of AYUSH
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Director Job on or before 27.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
||Ministry of AYUSH
||Any Post Graduate/ M.Phil/Ph.d
|Total No of Vacancy
||Rs. 37,400-67,000/- p.m.
|Last Date to Apply for this job
|Address for the Job Vacancy
||MINISTRY OF AYUSH, AYUSH BHAWAN, B-Block, GPO COMPLEX, INA COLONY, NEW DELHI – 110023
Detail of Ministry of AYUSH Director Recruitment:
||No of post
||i) Recognised PG qualification in any of AYUSH streams/ Public Health/ Health Management or Ethno-botany or Social anthropology/ Biological Science/ Forestry / Environment Science (ii) 15 years’ standing in the profession of which 3 (three) years regular service in grade in Associate Professor/ Reader or 8 (eight) years combined experience in the Post – Graduate teaching Associate Professor/Reader/Professor), or Research and Administration (AYUSH
Education), or experience of at least 3 years in a leading inter-disciplinary team. Desirable:- i. Administrative / community based experience of over 7 years in responsible capacity preferably in N.E. Area. ii. Ph. D in relevant science iii. Should possess a good publication record
|Rs. 37,400-67,000/- with Grade Pay Rs.8700 +NPA
and other usual allowances admissible as per Central Govt. Rules
Selection Procedure for Ministry of AYUSH – Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27.01.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Director Vacancy in Ministry of AYUSH:
- Eligible candidates to apply for the post in prescribed proforma along with photocopies of all relevant documents through proper channel. No advance application shall be entertained.
- While forwarding the application, the sponsoring authority shall ensure that the particulars of the candidate are verified and that he/she fulfills the eligibility conditions, along with a certificate that no disciplinary proceeding is pending or contemplated against the applicant.
- Complete ACR dossier/ APARs of last five years of the applicant must be enclosed with the application.
- Applications in prescribed format should reach the Ministry of AYUSH within 45 days of the publication of this advertisement. Application received late or incomplete or not through the proper channel/ their envelope shall be rejected.
- The crucial date for determination of eligibility regarding age, experience etc. shall be the last date for receipt of applications.
- Applicants will be fully responsible for the accuracy of the information they furnish. Any information furnished by the candidate if found wrong at any stage will result in his/her disqualification of the candidature and /or dismissal from the service at any stage.
- The terms & conditions for appointment will be as per prevailing Recruitment Rules.
- Ministry of AYUSH reserves the right not to fill up the post without assigning any reason thereof at any stage of the recruitment process.
- The proforma prescribed for application is as follows
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 27.01.2015