Ministry of Culture invites application for the recruitment of Director with Ph.D holders
Company name :Ministry of Culture
Qualification : Ph.D
Salary : Rs.37400-67000/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Location :New Delhi
Last date to apply : 10/20/2014
Details of Post :
- Name of the post : Director, Anthropological Survey of India, Kolkata.
- No. of the post : 1 (one)
- Scale of pay : Pay Band – IV Rs.37400-67000/- & Grade Pay Rs.10,000/-
- Classification : General Central Service (Group ‘A’ Gazetted, Ministerial)
- Method of Recruitment : By deputation or on contract basis.
- Duties and responsibilities of the post : To advise Government of India on Project/ Programmes Schemes of development and formulation of policies in the field related to Anthropology, exercise general supervision of administrative, technical and research work of the Anthropological Survey of India and its Regional Centres and guide and promote anthropological research on all aspects (Cultural and Physical etc.), maintain contact with Societies, Universities and institutions in India and foreign countries on technical and scientific aspects of anthropology and to promote the publications programmes of the Anthropological Survey of India.
- Educational qualification and Experience: Essential:(i) Doctorate in Anthropology including Social, Cultural / Physical or Paeleo Anthropology from a recognized universities or equivalent.(ii) Fifteen years’ experience (including research work) in modern methods and techniques of Anthropology, out of which five years’ experience shall be in administration.
- Desirable: a. Experience of leading field parties for research. b. Evidence of important publications in the field of Anthropology. c. Knowledge of editing and publishing technical journals in Anthropology.
HOW TO APPLY :
- Applications are invited for appointment to the post of Director, Anthropological Survey of India, Kolkata ( a Subordinate Office under the Ministry of Culture) in the the Pay band – 4, Rs.37400 – 67000/- and Grade Pay of Rs.10,000/- General Central Service, (Group – ‘A’, Gazetted, Ministerial) by deputation or on contract basis.
- The eligibility conditions, qualifications and experience required for the post and other details are given in Annexure – I.
- The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall not exceed fifty six years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
- The maximum age limit for appointment on contract basis shall not exceed sixty seven years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
- Appointment on contract basis shall be for a period of three years and may be extended subject to satisfactory performance and maximum age limit of seventy years.
- In case of appointment on contract basis, the terms and conditions of service of the incumbent of the post shall be as applicable to a Group ‘A’ Officer of the Central Government holding an analogous post.
- Applications (in duplicate) in the enclosed proforma (Annexure – II) by the eligible officers who can be spared in the event of selection may be sent through proper channel within a period of 45 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News Vol. XXXIX No.23 dated 6-12 September 2014, together with the following: -i. Up-to-date CR dossiers of the applicant or clear photocopies of the ACRs for last five years duly attested by a Group ‘A’ Officer.ii. A statement showing major or minor penalties, if any, imposed on the Officer.iii. Integrity Certificate.iv. Vigilance clearance in respect of the Officer.v. Cadre clearance in respect of the Officer.
- Applications received after the last date or otherwise found incomplete will not be considered. The Officers who apply for the post will not be allowed to withdraw their nomination subsequently.
- The applications may be sent to Shri Dipankar Dutta, Under Secretary, Ministry of Culture, 1stFloor, Central Secretariat Library, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi – 110001.
- Details including application format, Search-cum-Selection procedure and Recruitment Rules for the post are also available at the official website of the Ministry of Culture http;//indiaculture.nic.in
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 10/20/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Ministry of Culture||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
27-02-2017 , 28-02-2017