Ministry of Defence invites application for the recruitment of Barber with Matriculation holders
Company name : Ministry of Defence
Posts : Barber
Qualification : Matriculation
Salary : Rs.5200-20200/- P.M.
No of Post : 01
Location : Across India
Last date to apply : 14.10.2014
Details of Post :
Applications are invited from eligible Indian nationals for under mentioned post to reach recruitment cell, 261 Transit Camp, PIN-919261, c/o 56 APO by Normal/ registered post/‘by‘hand within twenty two (22) days form the date of the publication of this advertisement. The first date of week in which this recruitment notice is published in the Employment News will be taken as the date of publication and will be taken into account for calculation of 22 days. The details are as given below:-
Name of Post — Barber
- Vacancy — 01 (One)
- pay details — pay band (5200 to 20200) with grade pay 1900/-
- Educational qualification — Matriculation or equivalent pass from a recognized board/ council/ university
- Age limit — 18yrs to 25yrs.
- Minimum physical measurement — Height — 1600m without shoes, Chest -81.5cms unexpanded, 850ms on expansion
- weight — minimum —50kg
- Physical test — 5Km run.
(i) The administration has right to change! postponed! cancelled/ suspended the recruitment process at any age without assigning any reasons. (ii) A concession of 2.5 cms in height and chest may be allowed for candidates of the SC or – ST and candidates from hilly areas. (iii) No extra weightage is to be given for any additional/ higher qualification other than those prescribed in recruitment rules. (iv) Call letters to candidates will only be, issued subject to application being found fit in all respectively a Board of Officers. (v) ,Fresh application received at 261 Transit Camp till last date of receipt of application will be considered and scrutinized by Board of Officers.
How to apply :
The crucial date for reckoning age limit shall be last date for receipt of applications. Last date for submission of application is 22 days from the date of publications of this advertisement. The application should physically be received’by post at 261 Transit Camp by last date (as per this advertisement).
General Instructions :
- Commandant, 261 Transit Camp will not be responsible for any postal delay or any injury if occur during the physical test/ any test“ Application received after the closing date will not be entertained under any circumstance
- Liability of Service:presently 261 Transit Camp is located at Ramban and its detachment at Banihal. However, the post has all India service liability including field as per “Civilian Defence Field Service liability Rule 1957”.
- (a) Date, Time and Place of test/ Interview will be intimated to the eligible candidates on the 30th days of publication (b) No TA/ DA will be admissible to the candidates for appearing for test/ interview. Duration of the test can be 2 to 3 days or more Candidate will make their own arrangement for Lodging/ Boarding during the written/ Practical/ interview test. (0) Appointment: The selection will be made strictly on the basis of merit determined by a Board of Officers. Successful candidate on the select panel will be offered appointment subject to verification of their medical examination from authorized medical authorities, character and antecedents from concerned DM, verification of produced education/other documents and others satisfactory requirements. The reserve panel will be prepared strictly as per merit only and in case if a candidate from the select panel refuse appointment or is disqualified, next in the list/ panel will be offered appointment. The reserve panel will not be applicable to any subsequent requirement i.e. addl vacancies in the same year or next year. (cl) The decision of appointing authorities regarding selection/ rejection will be final. 8. General conditions:— All appointment are initially on temporary basis subject to individual completing two years probation and satisfactory performance.
- Desirous candidates fulfilling the required terms and condition may fon/vard application alongwith following document/ certificates:- (a) NOC in original from their present employer in case of Government servant not more than six months old. (b) One passport size recent photograph (upto three months old) duly attested by a Gazatted Officer to be affixed on the top of application and two photographs with name written on reverse duly attested by a Gazatted Officer will be enclosed with the application. (e) One self addressed envelop of size 24 x11cm duly affixed with postage stamps of Rs 17/- (d) Character certificate issued by the Gazatted Officer not more than six months old, (e) Note1- (i) Application to be submitted on plain paper (A4 Size) duly typed or neatly hand written in Hindi/ English in Block Capital letters as per given Performa in advertisement.(ii) Application with overwriting/ eraser/ incorrect/ incomplete/ illegal will be rejected photocopies of documents to be attested only by a Gazatted Officer, (iv) Registration of application is not a guarantee of employment and Merely fulfilling the basic selection criteria does not automatically entitled a person to be called for test/ interview (v) Selected candidates for the post will be governed by the “Defence Contribution Pension Scheme”. Existing provision of GPF Scheme is NOT applicable. (vi) Canvassing in any from shall disqualify the candidates. No enquiry or correspOndence Will oe entertained. (vii) Original certificate are NOT to be enclosed with the application. However. all the documents/ testimonial/ certificates (in original) regarding date of birth, category, qualification etc will be produce at the time of interview by the candidates.
- Syllabus for written test:- General Knowledge English and Mathematics etc. of Matric standard.
- Applicants/ candidates are required to bring written material like pen/ pencil/ clip board etc. for written test.
- Candidate will report on of written test (to be intimated later) alongwith all original educational/ experience/ Caste certificates etc.
- Application along with above supporting documents is to be forwarded by registered post at the following address : Tne Commandant, 261 Transit Camp, Pin-9191261
- Candidate will forward application sealed in an envelope to the address mentioned at para 11throUgh Registered Post/ By Hand. One envelope should contain one application only.
- Any attempt by any candidate to influence the selection process will result in disqualification of the candidate from taking further part in the selection process.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 14.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From MoD||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016