Ministry of Defence invites application for the recruitment of Lower Division Clerk with 12th class holders
Company name :Ministry of Defence
Posts :Lower Division Clerk
Qualification : 12th class
Salary : Rs.5,200 – Rs.20,200/-pm
No of Post : 01
Last date to apply : 28-10-2014.
Details of Post :
Lower Division Clerk:
- No of post : 01
- Qualification : 12th class or equivalent qualification from any recognized University or Board Skill test Norms on Computers: English Typing ((0, 35 words‘ per minute or Hindi typing 11* 30 words per minute (Time allowed A 1() minutes). (35 words per minute in English and 30 words per minute in Hindi correspond to 10.500 key depressions per hour or 9000 key depressions per hour word on advantage 5 Key depressions or each word).
- Desirable: Basic knowledge in Computers.
- Salary : Rs.5,200 – Rs.20,200/-pm + GP Rs.1,900/-
- Age : 18 – 27 Years
How to apply:
- Application should be addressed to “The Senior Quality Assurance Officer, Senior Quality Assurance Establishment (Electronics), Ministry of Defence (DGQA), DGQA Complex, LBS Marg, Vikhroli (W), Mumbai 400 083 and candidates should super scribe the name of post applied for, Advertisement No. and Date on the TOP of the envelope in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “
- The application should reach within 21 days from the date of publication he advertisement in the Employment News.
- The Crucial date for determining the age limit shall he the closing date for receipt applications from candidates in India (and not the closing date prescribed for those in Assam. Meghalaya. Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur . Nagaland. Tripura. Sikkim Ladakh Division of Jammu & Kashmir State, Lahaul and Spiti district and Sub-Division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh. Andaman & Nicobar Islands of Lakshadeep which will be 28 days from date of Publication
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 28.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Ministry of Defence||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016