Ministry of Defence invites application for the recruitment of Lower Division Clerk with 12th, 10+2 pass holders
Company name :Ministry of Defence
Posts :Lower Division Clerk
Qualification : 12th, 10+2 pass
Salary : Rs.5200 – 20200/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Last date to apply : 9/26/2014
Details of Post :
Lower Division Clerk
Applications are invited from Indian citizens for filling up of two (02) vacancies of LDC, a Group ’C’, NonGazetted, Ministerial Post, in the pay scale of `. 5200 – 20200 + Grade Pay `. 1900, amongst meritorious sports personnel with proven records of sportsmanship.
Age, educational and other qualifications and Job requirement for the post are as under:
- Age: Not below 18 years or above 27 years as on 21st day from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News. Relaxation of age up to maximum of 05 years will be applicable to a sportsman. In addition, 05 yrs in the case of those belonging to SC, ST and 03 yrs for OBC cases will also be applicable, if the sportsperson being considered belong to these categories.(UR-Unreserved, SC – Schedule Caste, ST- Schedule Tribe, OBC- Other Backward Class)(b) Education and other qualification:
- Essential : (i) 12th (10+2 pass) class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board orUniversity (ii) Minimum typing speed of 30 words per minute in English or 25 Words per minute in Hindi on manual typewriter or typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on computer. It is not mandatory for the sportsperson to qualify in the typing test before appointment as LDC. However, after appointment he/she should qualify in the typing test conducted by the department within the prescribed period, failing which will result in adverse consequences as per the norms in vogue.(iii) Proficiency in one of the games viz. Volleyball / Football / Kabaddi / Table Tennis / Cricket//Shooting/ Carom.
- Desirable: Basic Knowledge in computers.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Besides furnishing attached copies of certificates in support of age, educational qualification and caste, the applicants are also required to furnish any one of the following testimonials/ certificates in support of his/her proficiencyin the sports discipline i.e. certificates to the effect that he/ she has represented in the state/ UT or the country in National/ International tournament or has participated in Inter University Meet or in All India School Games organized by All India School Games Federations. Specimen Form (Form 1/ Form 2/ Form 3/ Form 4) in which the above certificates are to be furnished is given in Annexure to the Appendix ‘A’. Submission of Form 1/ Form 2/ Form 3/ Form 4 duly signed by the authorized signatory as mentioned in the Form is Mandatory.
- The selection process will involve Field Trials to ascertain the playing capability of the applicants followed by the interview of the short listed Candidates.
- Candidates applying against the OBC category should note that the caste should be listed under the Central List of OBC category and Non-creamy layer.
- Candidates who are already in “Govt service/PSU/Autonomous Body” must apply through proper channel. No Objection Certificate (NOC) and vigilance clearance certificate issued by respective employer will be required at a later stage.
- The name of the post applied for must be clearly be superscribed as “Application for the post Lower Division Clerk (LDC) (for Meritorious Sportsman)” and indicating the category viz. UR/SC/ST/OBC on the right top of the envelope. For example:-
- A self-addressed envelope sized 25 X 10 cm with Rs. 40/- stamp affixed on it shall be enclosed along with the application for sending call letters/Admit Card by Speed Post.
- The candidate selected against the above post is transferable anywhere in India.
- Number of posts / vacancies are tentative. The vacancies shown above will vary (increase/decrease) subject to availability of posts or change in release of vacancies. The recruitment process can be cancelled / suspended / terminated without assigning any reasons. The decision of the Controller, CQAL, Bengaluru regarding selection of the candidates shall be final.
- The application addressed to “The Controller, CQAL (Ministry of Defence-DGQA), Post Box No. 612, JCNagar PO, Bengaluru – 560 006” shall be sent only by Ordinary Post. Applications will not be accepted through speed post, Courier, registered and by hand. The last date of receipt of application is within 21 days (28 days in respect of candidates belonging to Andaman Nicobar and Lakshadweep islands) from the date of publication of this -3-advertisement in Employment News. Applications incomplete in any manner OR dated prior to release of advertisement OR received after due date shall summarily be rejected, and no query in this regard will be entertained.
- The management reserves the right to short-list the candidates on reasonable grounds
- Interview and Field Trials will be conducted in Bengaluru only. No TA/DA will be given to the candidates, who are appearing for the interview and Field Trials. Candidates are advised to avail the Railway Concession at railway station by producing attested photocopy of call letter to attend Interview/field trials, for To and Fro tickets, as per Govt order in vogue”
- Candidates should note that if at any stage of recruitment/service, it is found that the candidate has submitted any false/fabricated information/documents, his/her candidature will be cancelled immediately and he/she will be liable for criminal charges under IPC.
- The candidates should also note that at any stage of recruitment if he/she is found to have tried to influence the recruitment authority from other sources, his/her candidature will out rightly be rejected.
- Only selected candidates will be informed of his/her selection after completion of selection process and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained
- Any dispute with regard to the Recruitment published in this Advertisement shall be within the jurisdiction of Karnataka only.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 9/26/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Ministry of Defence||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016