Ministry of Defence invites application for the recruitment of Mazdoor with Matriculation holders
Company name :Ministry of Defence
Qualification : Matriculation
Salary : Rs.5200-20200/- p.m
No of Post : 03
Location :Across India
Last date to apply :17/10/2014
Details of Post :
- Name of the Post :Mazdoor
- No of Post : 03
- Qualification :Matriculation
- Age : 18-25
- Remuneration :Rs.5200-20200/- p.m + GP 1800
HOW TO APPLY :
Disqualification: Any of the following act/omission would render a candidate disqualified:
Furnishing of false, inaccurate o’r tampered information or documents.
- Obtaining support for his candidature by any means. Submitting fabricated document. .
- Making statements which are incorrect or false or suppressing material information.
- Impersonation by any person.
- Two or more applications
- Improper & incomplete filling of application.
- Impersonator by any person. Following documents to be attached with the application
- Affix recent passport size photograph, facing Camera, all photographs duly attested by Gazetted Officer.
- One self addressed envelope duly stamped with Rs 25/- and size 12 x 18 cm fer dispatch of acknowledgement/ admit card in Regd post.
- candidate to bring Attested photocopies of the followings :
- Birth certificate or Metric/Higher Secondary School Certificate or the equivalent of School leaving certificate or an affidavit from the court showing date of birth.
- Educational certificate duly attested by Gazetted Officer.
- Current Employment Exchange Registration Card if held.
- Domicile certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Any other documents relevant in support of information furnished in the application form. “
- Character Certificate.
- Any variation in the data written by the applicant in the application form, with the attached docus and failure to meet the requirements given’ above will make the applicant liable for rejection
- The candidates who fulfill the above requirement may apply to the officer Commanding, Unit, Pin — 909604, C/O 56 APO as per’format appended below along with the Photostat copies of testimonial and a self addressed envelope duly affixed ’with Registered post within 21 days of publication of the advt.”‘No application will be accepted and no admission card will be forwarded for application recd after 1800h on last date of receipt of application.
- Depending upon the number of applications received the unit reserves the rightto short list the number of applicants to be called for physical a rational/logical criteria to be recorded in writing in the board proceedings”.
- No application will be accepted by hand in the unit. All application Will be accepted only through Registered post.
- Candidate will produce his original documents time of recruitment otherwise they will not be allowed to appear in recruitment:
- Working place of the selected candidates will be 4(I) Armd Bde Ord Unit ‘which comes under Ministry of Defence.
- This 4(I) ARMD BDE ORD UNIT will not be responsible for any injury to any applicant during recruitment test.
- Directions given in the Advertisement are liable to change. Hence these be considered only as general guidelines.
- If call letter has not been received by an applicant then it is likely that his application has been rejected for reasons such as Application not received/late received/rejected or lost in post and no correspondence in this connection will be entertained.
- Any dispute with regards to the recruitment will be subject to jurisdiction of Jaisalmer (Raj) court only.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply :17/10/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Ministry of Defence||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|