Ministry of Defence invites application for the recruitment of Mazdoor with Matriculation (10th/12th) holders
Company name :Ministry of Defence
Qualification : Matriculation (10th/12th)
Salary : Rs.5200-20200/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Location :Across India
Last date to apply :28/10/2014
Details of Post :
Application are invited by 56 Infantry Divisional Ordnance Unit , 0/0 99 APO for the post of Mazdoor from Indian National resident candidates.
- No of post : 01
- Qualification : Matriculation (10th/12th) or Equivalent
- Salary : Rs.5200-20200/- p.m + GP Rs.1800/-
- Age limit : 18 – 25 years
- Probation period. The candidates will be under probation period for two years as subjected to fulfillment of laid down conditions he will be considered for permanent appointment“ 56 Infantry Divisional Ordnance Unit reserves the right to withdraw the vacancies and terminate the appointment during the period of 2 years probation without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
- The above posts are subject to All India service liability including field service. The place of work will be wherever 56 Infantry Divisional Ordnance Unit is located.
- Number of vacancies may increase or decrease at the discretion of competent auth/ appointment auth and no representation will be entertained, No of posts may undergo change due to change in authorization or non extension of the Validity period of NAC. v
- The recruitment process can be cancelled/suspended/terminated by the CO at any stage and his regard will be final and no appeal will beentertained.
- Written test will be conducted for all eligible candidates applying of the above mentioned posts. The number of candidates to be ‘called for’interview will be restricted to minimum of 10 (ten) times of number of available vacancies.
- Location of Test/ Interview. Test/interview will be held at 56 Infantry Divisional Ordnance Unit, 6/0 99 APO at Likabali Military Station and nearest Railway Station Dibrugarh Station in Assam. The unit reserves the write to make amendments to the location for conduct of test/interview.
- Format of application. All applications will be accepted by ordinary post only. No applications should be forwarded through registered post or by person in hand.
- Documents that are required with the application duly attested bv a gazetted Officer (a) Photocopy of Birth Certificate. (b) Educational Certificate. (c) Photocopy of Ration Card/Domicile Certificate. (d) Two passport size photograph. (e) Character certificate from Class Gazetted Officer (date of issue to be within six months)
- lneligibility. Incomplete application without affixed photograph or without enclosed attested copies of birth certificate, educational certificate, character certificate, discharge certificate (for Ex-servicemen), Ration Card or Domicile Certificate or applicant is found overage on last date of receipt application will be rejected.
- Short-listinq/Preliminarv test. The number of candidates may be reduced due’ to administrative constraints in screening of applications for written examination on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in the examination of essential qualification. A bench mark will be fixed depending on the number of applicants. Noyweightage will be given for additional/higher qualification (other than those prescribed in the recruitment rules). Candidates meeting the benchmark will be invited for further tests. The Administration. reserves the right to fix cut off benchmark of Selection.
- The exact place and the date will be intimated to the candidates whose application particulars are found correct through acknowledgement card. Merely fulfilling the basic essential qualifying requirement does not automatically entitle a person to be called for test/interview. Applicants should report at 0800 hrs on the date of test/interview. No separate letter except acknowledgment card will be issued. be in possession of acknowledgement card issued by the unit and all original documents at the time of the test/interyiew. Written exam and interview will be based 0n matriculation level.
- Candidate not in receipt of call latter should “presume; that their application were incomplete/not meeting the qualitative requirement or”n0t:found_ eligible. *”l-N’o, suoh correspondence in this regard will be entertained. Further, 56- lnfantry- Divisional Ordnance Unit will not be held responsible for any postal delay.
- Only candidates in possession of acknowledgement Card shall be permitted to appear for the test/interview.
- TA/DA Accommodation . No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidate forappearing in the test/interview . Candidates will have to make their own arrangement for mov and boarding/lodging as it may take 2 to 3 days time. Own Risk. Candidates will appear for physical test/practical test at their own risk. If any injury/accident is sustained by the candidate during the tests the then, authorities will not be responsible to pay any compensation.
How to apply:
- Last date of receipt of application. Application to be submitted by the candidate within 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement in the Employment news.
- Candidates fulfilling above conditions may submit their applications as per the form given in Appendix affixing two passport size photograph duly attested by a class-1 Gazetted Officer one on right hand corner of the application form and one on the acknowledgement card attached with application form along with attested copies of certificate and self addressed envelope affixing postal stamp Rs 25/- (Rupees twenty five only) required for registered cover for return of acknowledge card as to reach Commanding Officer, 56 Infantrv Divisional Ordnance Unit , PIN 909056, 6/0 99 APO within 21 days from the date of publication in the Employment News. No application will be entertained after closing date i.e 21st day from the date of application of advertisement in the employment news. While forwarding the application, the envelope should clearly be marked as“ APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF MAZDOOR (GEN).
- Candidate must ensure that no column is left blank or ‘wrongly filled. not filled correctly is liable to be rejected and the onus of such rejection would be on the candidate himself. 56 Infantry Divisional Ordnance Unit will’ not~entertain any claim after such rejections. The application format be typed on A-4 size paper and forwarded to this unit.
- No application will be accepted in person by hand through any representative. The application should be posted to the address under ordinary post. No application should be forwarded through registered post. 56 Infantry Divisional Ordnance Unit will ‘ not be responsible for any kind of postal delay.
- 56 Infantry Divisional Ordnance Unit reserves the right to dissolve the recruitment process at any time and in this regard no representation will be entertained . The age calculation will be as on last date prescribed for receipt of application in the advertisement.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 28.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Ministry of Defence||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
26-02-2017 , 27-02-2017