Ministry of Defence invites application for the recruitment of Mazdoor with Matriculation holders
Company name :Ministry of Defence
Qualification : Matriculation
Salary : Rs.5200-20200/- p.m
No of Post : 23
Location :Across India
Last date to apply :27/9/2014
Details of Post :
Applications are invited from eligible lndian Citizen for the following post in Pay Band of Rs. 5,200 – 20,200 Rs. 1,800 Grade Pay plus other allowances as admissible to Central Government Employees
- Name of the Post :Mazdoor
- No of Post : 23
- Qualification :Matriculation
- AGE : 18-40 years
- Remuneration :Rs.5200-20200/- p.m + GP 1800/- p.m
HOW TO APPLY :
- Candidates will fwd application properly sealed in an envelope to the address mentioned against the post applied for, through Ordinary/Registered/Speed Post. Application in person will not be accepted. Candidates are requested to superscribe the words “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF MAZDOOR” on the top of envelope while sending the application form.
- Last date for receipt of application is 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
- The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of application.
- Photocopy of the following Documents/Certificate to be attached alongwith application duly attested by a Gazetted Officer (a) Two Passport size photographs duly attested by Gazetted Officer, one on right corner of application and one on Acknowledgement Card‘ (b) Attested copies of the following certificates will be submitted with application (i) Education Qualification Certificates. (ii) Date of Birth Certificate. (iii) Caste Certificate where applicable. (iv) Discharge Certificate for Ex-Serviceman where applicable. (v) Disability Certificate in case of candidate belongs to PH Category, issued by CMO/Civil Surgeon of Govt Hospital where applicable. (vi) Certificate of Competition of Meritorious Sports Persons where applicable.
- Candidates will enclose a self addressed envelope affixing stamps of Rs. 25/- required for I Registered Cover for return of Acknowlegdement Card. No application will be entertained after closing date ie 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News.
- Incomplete/ineligible applications will be deemed invalid and rejectedv without intimation to the candidate. Only the eligible will be called for the (written examination.
- The candidates who fail to qualify in the physical screening test (where applicable) shall ‘ not be permitted to undergo written test.
- It is made clear that merely fulfilling the basic qualification requirements does not automatically entitle a person to be for test/interviews. The selection Will be made strictly on the merit basis. The decision or appointing authority regarding selection/rejection will be final, It is also made clear that the numbers of post/vacancies are tentative and recruitment process can be cancelled/suspended/terminated by the Officer Commanding at any stage due to administrative reasons. a
- The number q(candidates to be called for intervéw maj’y be. restricted to ten times the number of vacancies to be filled.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply :27/9/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Ministry of Defence||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017