Ministry of Defence invites application for the recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff with Matriculation/10th pass holders
Company name : Ministry of Defence
Posts : Multi Tasking Staff
Qualification : Matriculation/10th pass
Salary : Rs.5200-20200/- P.M.
No of Post : 01
Location : Secunderabad
Last date to apply : 28.10.2014
Details of Post :
Multi Tasking Staff:
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for recruitment of the following Group ‘0’ Non Gazetted posts in Controllerate of Quality Assurance (Systems), Ministry of Defence (DGQA), DGQA Complex, Manovikas Nagar PO, Secunderabad – 500 009, Andhra Pradesh
- No of post : 01
- Educational & other qualification : Matriculation (10th class pass) or equivalent from any recognized Board
- Age limit : 18 to 25 years for General Candidates. (Relaxable up to 5 years for SC/ ST and 03 years for OBC Candidates) (Relaxable for Government Servant upto the age of 40 years in case of general candidates and 45 years in case of the candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government)
- Salary : Rs.5,200-Rs.20,200/-pm + GP Rs.1,800
- The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be closing/last date for receipt of application from candidates in India (and not the closing date prescribed for those in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim: Ladakh Division of Jammu and Kashmir State, Lahaul and Spiti Districts and Pangi Sub-division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, the Union Territory of Andaman and Nicobar Islands or the Union Territoryof Lakshadweep, the last date of receipt of application will be within 30 days (cloSing hours) from date of publication). The candidates claiming the benefit of extended time should clearly indicate PIN CODE of his/her area
- New Pension Scheme for all the posts will be applicable as per rules in vogue The name of the post applied for along with Advertisement Number and date should be mentioned on the top left corner of the envelope.
- The Appointing Authority reserves the right to increase/decrease the vacancies as well as to cancel/postpone the selection process without assigning any reason.
- The management reserves the right to short list the candidates on reasonable grounds.
- Candidates working in Government Offices/Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel and they should submit NOC along with a certificate from their Head of Establishment that ‘No Vigilance and/or disciplinary cases are pending or is being contemplated against him/her and he/she is not under currency of penalty
- Incomplete or unsigned applications, applications without photographs or proper enclosures or received after due date will summarily be rejected and no further correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- One photograph duly attested by a Serving Gazetted Officer is to be affixed at the box on the application. Second/ Third photographs duly signed by the candidate are to be affixed at the box on the admit cards. Fourth photograph duly signed by the candidate is to be enclosed with the application. Please do not affix this photograph.
- Canvassing in any form shall lead the disqualification of the candidate.
- Attested copies of certificates (not original) of Educational Qualification, Proof of Date of Birth, Caste Certificate, Mark Sheets are to be enclosed along with the‘application form. However, all original certificates should be brought while attending the Test/interview for verification.
- Experience Certificate must contain period with dates, name of the post held, salary drawn and nature of work done and duly signed by the auhorized signatory and affixed with their office seal.
How to apply:
Desirable candidates who are fulfilling requisite qualification/ specifications as mentioned above shall forward duly filled application on a A-4 size plain paper duly typed or neatly hand written in the prescribed format (as per Appendix ‘A’) accompanied With dilly filled two Admit Cards (as per Appendix and one Self Addressed envelope of size 30′ cm X12 “cm affixed with’postal stamp of Rs.39/- value for sending call letters by speed post. Address for correspondence shouldbe written/ typed in English / Hindi with Pin code. ,should reach The Controller; Controllerate of Quality Assurance (Systems), Ministry of Defence (DGQA), DGQA Complex, Manovikas Nagar PO, Secunderabad — 500 009, Andhra Pradesh within 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 28.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
| All Jobs From
Ministry of Defence
|Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
29-10-2016 , 30-10-2016