Ministry of Defence invites application for the recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff with Matriculation (10th pass) holders
Company name : Ministry of Defence
Posts : Multi Tasking Staff
Qualification : Matriculation (10th pass)
Salary : Rs.5200-20200/- P.M.
No of Post : 01
Location : Hyderabad
Last date to apply : 13.11.2014
Details of Post :
Multi Tasking Staff
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for recruitment of the following Group ‘C’ Non Gazetted posts in Senior Quality Assurance Establisment (Systems), Ministry of Defence (DGQA), DGQA Complex, Manovikas Nagar PO, Secunderabad—500009
Name of the Post : Multi Tasking Staff
- No of Post : 01
- Qualification : Matriculation (10th class pass) or equivalent from any recognized Board.
- Age : 18 to 25 years
- Remuneration : Rs.5200-20200/- P.M. + 1800/- GP
How to apply :
- The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be closing/last date for receipt of application from candidates in India (and not the closing date prescribed‘for those in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, .Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu and Kashmir State, Lahaul and Spiti Districts and Pangi Sub-division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, the Union Territory of Andaman and Nicobar islands. or the Union Territory of Lakshadweep, the last date of receipt of application will be within 30 days (closing- hours) from date of publication). The candidates claiming the benefit of extended time should clearly indicate PIN CODE of his/her area.
- New Pension Scheme for all the posts will be applicable as per rules in vogue
- Desirable candidates who are fulfilling requisite qualification/specifications as mentioned above shall forward duly filled application completed and in all respects on a A4 size plain paper duly typed or neatly hand written in the prescribed format-(as per Appendix ‘A’) accompanied with duly filled two Admit Cards (as per Appendix and one Self Addressed Size 30 cm X12 cm affixed with postal stamp of Rs.39/- value for sending call’letters by speed post.
- Address for correspondence should be written/typed in English/Hindi with Pin code should reach The SQAO, Senior Quality Assurance Establishment (Systems), Ministry. of Defence (DGQA), DGQA Complex, Manovikas Nagar PO, Secunderabad—500009, within 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar.
- The candidate should mention following information clearly in the forwarding postal envelope: a) On top- left: The name of the post applied for along with Advertisement Number and date should be mentioned on the top left corner of the envelope. b) On bottom left: Full name and address of the candidate.
- The Appointing Authority reserves the right to increase/decrease the vacancies as well as to cancel/postpone the selection process without assigning any reason.
- The management reserves the right to short list the candidates on reasonable grounds.
- Candidates working in Government Offices/Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel and they should submit NOC along with a certificate from their Head of Establishment that ‘No Vigilance and/or disciplinary cases are pending or is being contemplated against him/her and he/she is not under currency of penalty’.
- Incomplete or unsigned applications, applications without photographs or proper enclosures or received after due date will summarily be. rejected and no further correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- One photograph duly attested by a Serving Gazetted Officer is to be affixed at the box on the application. Second and Third photographs duly signed by the candidate are to be affixed at the box on the admit cards. Fourth photograph duly signed by the candidate is to be enclosed with the application. Please do not affix this photograph.
- Canvassing in any form shall lead to rejection of the application and disqualification of the candidature for the said post.
- Attested copies of certificates (not original) of Educational Qualification, Proof of Date of Birth, Caste Certificate, and Mark Sheets are to be enclosed along with the application form. However, all original certificates should be brought while attending the Test/Interview for verification.
- Experience Certificate must contain period with dates, name of the”post held, salary drawn and , nature of work done and duly signed by the authorized signatory and affixed with their office seal.
- Disqualification: Any person a) Who has entered into or contracted a marriage with a person having a spouse living; or b) Who, having a spouse living, has entered into or contracted marriage with any person shall not be eligible for appointment to the said post; Provided that the Central Government may, if satisfied-that such marriage is permissible under the personal law applicable to such person and the other party to and that there are other grounds for doing so, exempt any person for the operation of this rule .
- The incumbent on recruitment will be on probation for two years
- Short-listed candidates will be called for written test which Will be followed by an personal Interview as per the date and time mentioned on the call letter/admin card.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 13.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Ministry of Defence|
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017