Ministry of Defence invites application for the recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff with Matriculation holders
Company name : Ministry of Defence
Posts : Multi Tasking Staff
Qualification : Matriculation
Salary : Rs.5200-20200/- P.M.
No of Post : 16
Location : Across India
Last date to apply : 17.09.2014
Details of Post :
Multi Tasking Staff
Applications are invited for the following Group‘C’ posts from the citizens of India, who fulfills the requisite Qualifications/Specifications as mentioned below. Applications ‘should be addressed to the General Manager, Opto Electronics Factory, Raipur, Dehradun. The Specification of the posts is as under:
- Name of the Post : Multi Tasking Staff
- No of Post : 16
- Qualification : Matriculation pass from a recognized Board or University or equivalent
- Age : Between 18 and 25 years
- Remuneration : Rs.5200-20200/- P.M. Grade Pay: 1800/-
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION :
- Applications must be submitted in the prescribed form published with this advertisement as Annexure “A”.
- The eligible candidates fulfilling the requisite specifications may submit their application to The General Manager, Opto Electronics Factory, Raipur, Dehradun – 248008 (Uttrakhand).
- Application must be filled up either in English/ Hindi.
- Candidates must write the name of the gost i.e. “MULTI TASKING STAFF” apglied for on the left corner of the enveloge in BOLD CAPITAL letters. AQQlication shall be rejected if not sugerscribed with the name of the 90st agplied for or name of the incorrect gost on the enveloge. I ‘
- All photocopies of enclosed certificates must be duly attested ‘by a Gazetted Officer of Central/ State Government only.
- Duly Attested Photocopies of certificates by a Gazetted Officer (in support of Age, Qualification, Experience, Caste Certificate, Disability certificate, Discharge certificate etc.) are required to be enclosed with the Application form. i
- The candidate should paste a recent PASSPORT SIZE photograph(not more than 03 months old) duly attested by a Gazetted Officer of Central/ State Government on the application form and enclose 02 additional self signed similar”photographs along with his/her application. Name of Candidate and post applied for. should be written on backside of each extra photograph. I 1
- Signature of candidate must be on the application form‘_with date and Left’Thumb Impression (in the prescribed place in the application format). ,, ‘ I 4’
- Application Fee: Application should be accompanied with a fee of Rs.50/-(Fifty) through crossed Indian Postal Order Payable gt Dehr’adunr’or Bank Demand ,Draft ,from any nationalized bank drawn in favour of The General Manager, ‘Opto Electronics Factory, Raipur, Dehradun-248008 Payable at Dehradun. SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen “physically handicapped (as per rule) persons are not required any fee. The Application fee is non-refundable. The Postal Order/ DD should be issued after the date of publication of the ~ advertisement and issuing date of Postal Order/ DD should be indicated clearly.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS TO THE APPLICANTS/CANDIDATES:
- Before applying for the post, the applicant(s) should read carefully all the instructions to satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post so‘ as to_ avoid any disappointment at later stage. I. 1 f ‘1 I: 4‘ r
- Candidates appearing for written test will trével Oh théir own e‘itpe’nses. Hewevér,-’SC/ ST candidates appearing for Written Test will be paid passenger Train (only second class)/ Bus fare to and fro on production of Trai_n/ Bus tickets by the shortest route. The re-imbursement of journey fare for first 30 Kms. -of each side-‘is not payable. The aforesaid concession is not adrfiissible to those SC/ST candidates who are already in Central/State Government service. The Candidates belonging to SC/ST category should A produce appropriate certificate at the examination hallvto claim re-imbursernent of travelling fare, failing which travelling allowances will not be re-imbursed.
- Submission of any false/ incorrect dubious information in the application form shall disqualify the candidate at any stage of selection process. Appointments obtained on the basis of concealment of facts or false declaration are liable to be cancelled
- The Candidature of the candidates shall be cancelled, if he/she submits more than one – application form for same post. 9
- Those working in Govt. Establishment/ Public Sector Undertakings and Autonomous should apply through proper channel. Advance applications will not be considered. Further, they should produce certificate from their establishment that “No disciplinary action is contemplated/pending against them and that they have no objection in releasing them in case of selection”.
- The OBC candidate applying for the post under OBC category should also have to sign an undertaking in the format given at Appendix-l of the Application Form.
- The Ex-Servicgman candidates applying for the post under Ex-Serviceman category will also have to sign an undertaking in the format given at Aggendix-ll of the Apbliéation Form.
- Place of work for the selected and appointed candidates will be Opto Electronics Factory, Raipur, Dehradun but the services are liable to be transferred to any Ordnance Factory/ Unit in India, subject to exigencies.
- Only selected candidates will be informed of their selection in‘ due course and no other correspondence on the subject would be entertained. ” ‘ I
- Canvassing at Application Form in any form will disqlialify the candidate.
- The above posts are temporary but likely to be perma’nent. ” .
- The qualification and experience prescribed for theaibove” posts are minimum [and mere possession of the same does not entitle’any candidaiteto be called for Written Test.
- Crucial date for determination of age for allapplicants’will be the’last date of receipt of application. ‘ 4 7 4 , v. u , v
- The above posts carry Pay scales as shown above plus usual allow-anees as admissible to Central Govt. employees from time to time. . ‘ I ‘
- NO GPF end DCRG scheme is admissible t6 thebo’st under Central Govf. for those appointed on or after 01/01/2004. The new pension scheme DEFINED CONTRIBUTORY PENSION SCHEME is compulsory for all Central Govt; Employees w.e.f. 01/01/2004 and the same will be applicable to the appointed candidates against the instant advertisement. – i k
- The candidates seeking relaxation in fees ‘I must enClose copy of their Caste certificate/Discharge certificate\attested by ‘a.,,Gazetltled Officer alongwith application form. » l‘ 1’
- Any iattempt to bring in any influence by any Candidate be-ltreated as’liisoualification. The‘number of vacancies may increase or decrease. I “
- Applications will be accepted by post only and not by hand/in person. The department shall not be responsible for postal delays‘0r failure. ‘
- Newspaper cutting should not be used as application fbrrii. a
- A caution MUST be noted by all candidates that some unscrupulous elements may approach the candidates with assuranceof procuring’appointment for them in Opto Electronics Factory, Raipur, Dehradun through illegal gratification. The candidates MUST not fall prey to any such false assurance or exploitation and MUST not entertain
How to apply :
The last date of receipt of application is 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement excluding the date of publication. For candidates residing at Asom, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahul & Spiti district and Panji subdivision of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep and Candidates residing abroad, last date of receipt of application will be 28 days from the date of publication of this advertisement excluding the date of publication. If the closing date falls on SUNDAY or Holiday, then the next working day will be taken as closing date of receipt of application. Application received after the last date will not be considered“
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 17.09.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From MoD||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|