Ministry of Defence invites application for the recruitment of Safaiwala & More Vacancies with 10th calss pass/PG Diploma holders
Company name : Ministry of Defence
Posts : Safaiwala & More Vacancies
Qualification : 10th calss pass/PG Diploma
Salary : NA
No of Openings : 10
Location : Bangalore
Last date to apply : 11/8/2014
Details of Post :
Safaiwala & More Vacancies
Applications, on plain paper, as per format given in the advertisement, are invited from the citizens of India and from such other persons declared eligible by Government of India, for filling up unfilled posts in specified Group ‘0’ categories as listed below, The applications, in prescribed format, may be sent by ordinary post to the “Adjutant, ASC Centre (South), Post Office- Agram, Bangalore -900493” upto 1700hrs of the closing date. Applications received after closing date will not be entertained, The envelope containing application should be clearly supercripled “Application for Group “(2′ Post of ” alongwith the community as applicable (ie ST/SC/OBC/UR) and category if applicable i.e Ex-servicernenr
Name & No of Post :
- CCI – 02
- ER – 01
- Safaiwala – 01
- Tailor – 02
- Boot Maker – 02
- Tarpaulin – 02
Minimum Education Qualification/Eligibilin Criteria:
- The candidates should be minimum 10th class pass or equivalent on the date of application Candidates appearing at and/or awaiting results of final examination of class 10th are not
- Candidates having higher qualification may also apply but no weightage will be given for higher/additional qualification,
- Short listing of applications if required will be made on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in the essential qualifications prescribed for the above posts.
- Civilian Catering Instructor (CCl) 1′ (i) Minimum matriculation or equivalent examination from a recognized university! Board. (ii) PG Diploma/ Diploma! Cert in catering from Govt/ Pvt institute is must. (iii) Must have knowledge of Indian cooking and proficiency in trade. (iv) Work experience certificate from Govt/ pvt body is required
Age Limit and Relaxation:- ,
- For all the above vacancies, age limit will be 18 to 25 years and will be reckoned on the last date prescribed for receipt of application.
- The upper age limit will be relaxed as under, subject to production of requisite certificate. I, –
- By THREE years for 080 and FIVE year for SC/ST candidates in possession of valid certificates issued by the appropriate authority.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for Ex-servicemen upto the extent of service rendered in Defence forces plus three years provided they have put in a minimum Six months attested service. Ex-servicemen who have already joined the Govt Service on civil side after availing of other benefits given to them as Ex-servicemen for further employment‘cannot claim Ex servicemen status for the purpose of this recruitment. Such a person will be deemed to be civil employee and will accordingly be entitled to only such of the benefits like relaxation of age etc. as admissible to Civil Employees in the normal course in accordance with the existing instructions in this regard subject to his fulfillment oijthe conditions governing the grant of such benefits. Sons/DaughtersNVards/ of Ex-servicemen are not eligible to apply for the posts reserved for Ex-servicemen.
- No age relaxation is allowed to SC/ST/OBC candidates applying against unreserved posts.
Proof of Age:
- Birth Certificate issued by appropriate authority or
- Matric certificate issued by Board or equivalent.
- Application form should be as per formal published in the advertisemeni.
- Insorrecl/lncomplele information in the application will render the application invalid.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the selection procedure for the specific post. The candidates appearing for the posts shall undergo physical fitness test, written test and interview. Candidates will be shorlisted at each stage of selection procedure.
- A select panel equal to the number of vacancies notified and based on the performance of candidates in the interview will be drawn up. All the candidates on the select panel will be offered an appointment subject to medical fitness on medical examination and other satisfactory requirements before actual appointments, The reserve panel will be operated strictly as per merit only in case a candidate from the select panel refuses appointment or is disqualified The reserve panel will not be operated for any subsequent recruitment i.e additional vacancies in the same year or next year.
- The number of posts/vacancies is tentative. The recruitment process can be cancelled/suspended/terminated by The Commandant, ASC Centre (South), at any stage and his decision in this regards is final and no appeal will be entertained.
- Date of test/interview will be communicated to all eligible/shortisted candidates through call letters sent by post.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 11/8/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Ministry of Defence|
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016