Ministry of Defence invites application for the recruitment of Stenographer with 12th pass holders
Company name : Ministry of Defence
Posts : Stenographer
Qualification : 12th pass
Salary : Rs.5200-20200/- p.m.
No of Post : 01
Location : Bangalore
Last date to apply : 22.12.2014
Details of Post :
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for the under mentioned post at Controllerate of Quality Assurance (BEML), Bangalore-560075
Name of the Post : Stenographer
- No of Post : 01
- Qualification : 12th Pass or equivalent qualification from any
- recognized Board or University and ii) Skill test norms only on computer: Dictation: 10 minutes 80 words per minute Transcription: 50 minutes for English65 minutes for Hindi on computer
- Age : Between 18 to 27 years ( Relaxable for OBC candidates upto 03 years) and for Government servants upto the age 43 years for OBC Candidates
- Remuneration : Rs.5200-20200/- p.m. + 2400/-
How to apply :
Application addressed to The Controller, CQABEML), New Thippasandra Post, Post Box No. 7553, Bangalore 560075 shall be sent only by Registered Speed Post. Applications will not be accepted through Courier & by hand. The last date of receipt of application is within 21 days (28 days in respect of candidates belonging to North East, Andaman Nicobar and Lakshadweep islands) from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment NewsRozgar Samachar. Applications incomplete in any manner OR received after due date shall summarily be rejected and no query in this regard will be entertained. Candidates should super scribe the name of post applied for, advertisement No and date on the TOP of the envelope
General conditions applicable are given below
- The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of applications from the candidates as published in Employment News.
- The applications must be submitted in the prescribed proforma (as per Appendix A”B) duly typed or neatly hand written in EnglishHindi on a plain paper, along with attested copies of the certificates of Education, Date of Birth, OBC caste certificate, valid non creamy layer certificate issued by the competent authority. The experience certificates must contain period with dates, name of the post held, salary drawn and nature of work done.
- Candidates are required to submit a self addressed envelope of size 30 cm x 12 cm with Rs. 25/- postage stamps affixed on it along with the application for sending call letters by speed post. 1
- Candidates working in Government OfficesPublic Sector Undertakings l Autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel and they should submit NOC along with a certificate from their Head of Establishment that No Vigilance andor disciplinary cases are pending or is being contemplated against himher and heshe is not under currency of penalty.
- Two recent pass port size (3.5 x 4.5 Cm) colour photographs must be pasted On the Application Form & Admit Card respectively, duly attested by a Gazetted Officer (Class I)
- Applications incomplete in any respect and or received after the closing date shall be summarily rejected and no further correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification and his/ her candidature is liable to be summarily rejected
- The venue of the written test/ Skill test/ Interview shall be at Controllerate of Quality Assurance (BEML), New Thippasandra Post, Bangalore-560 075.The exact date and time shall be intimated later to the shortlisted candidates
- The selection of candidates will be based on his/ her performance in Written test/Typing test/ interview subject to Medical fitness and Character verification from concerned authority
- Candidates should note that, if at any stage of recruitment it is found that the candidate has submitted any false fabricated information documents his/ her candidature will be cancelled immediately and he/ she will be liable for criminal charges under IPC.
- The candidates should also note that at any stage of recruitment if he/ she is found to have tried to influence the recruitment authority from other sources, his/ her candidature will be out rightly rejected.
- Any dispute with regard to the Recruitment published in this Advertisement shall be within the jurisdiction of Karnataka only.
- Appointing authority reserve the right to cancel the selection process without assigning any reason.
- Contributory Pension Scheme will be applicable to the selected candidate.
- The free travel concession extended by Ministry of Railways to appear in test/ interview for selection to Central Govt. jobs for unemployed youth should be availed of by applicable candidates. No TA/ DA will be provided for test/ interview
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 22.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Ministry of Defence|