Ministry of Development of North Eastern Region (DONER) invites application for the recruitment of Research Officer with Master’s degree holders
Company name :Ministry of Development of North Eastern Region (DONER)
Posts :Research Officer
Qualification : Master’s degree
Salary : Rs. 15,600-39,100
No of Post : 01
Last date to apply : 10/29/2014
Details of Post :
The North Eastern Council Secretariat is looking for the services of suitable Officer for filling up of 1(one) post of Research Officer (Planning) on deputation basis. The details of posts, eligibility criteria, job requirement, qualifications and experience required for the posts are indicated in Annexure-I below. The maximum age limit for the posts should not exceed 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications. The pay and other- terms and conditions of deputation will be regulated in accordance with DOPT’s 0,M No.2/29/91-Estt.(Pay-II) dt. 5.1.94 as amended from time to time. Eligible and willing candidates may apply through proper channel in the prescribed format as given at Annexure II. Cadre authorities are requested to forward applications of eligible and willing candidates whose services can be’ spared on deputation immediately on selection so as to reach the Director (Adorn. & Plg.) within 60 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the employment news. Applications in prescribed format Annexure-II should be submitted in duplicate and should be accompanied by the following documents/certificates. Incomplete applications or applications received after the last date will not be considered List of enclosures to be accompanied with the application.
Application in prescribed format — Annexure II duly completed, signed by the candidate and countersigned by the Cadre/Appointing authority. Attested copies of ACRs for the period not less than the period of eligibility service prescribed for the post.
- Integrity Certificate.
- Vigilance Clearance.
- No major or minor penalty certificate for the last 10 years of his service.
- A certificate to the effect that the particulars furnished by the candidate have been verified and
- found correct as per service records.
- Cadre Clearance Certificate.
One post of Research Officer (Planning) in the scale of pay of Rs.8000-275-13,500/- (Pre Revised) PB-3 Rs. 15,600-39,100 + in the Grade Pay of Rs. 5400 (Revised).
Eligibility criteria: Deputation Officers under the Central Government or State Goverment or Union Territories:
- holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre/Department; or
- with five years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on regular basis in posts in the scale of pay of Rs.6500-10,500/-(Pre-revised) or equivalent in the parent cadre or Department; and
- Possessing the following educational qualifications and experience Master’s degree in Statistics or Operations Research or Mathematics or Economics(with Statistics) or Commerce (with Statistics) from a recognized University or equivalent. Three years’ experience in collection, compilation, analysis and interpretation of statistical data.(Period of deputation will be for 3 years).
To assist the Planning Adviser in preparation, formulation of NEC Plans/Programmes, agenda for Council Meetings/Review meetings and to co-ordinate with different Sectoral Advisers in the Council Secretariat; to scrutinise proposals received in respect of Plan Schemes and draft reports relating to the NEC Plan, analysis of Plans and budgets of N.E. States as well as the Central Government Ministries.
HOW TO APPLY :
With reference to the subject cited above, I am directed to enclose herewith a copy of the advertisement No.NEC/ADM/36/82 Vol. V dt. xei I for the above mentionedpost proposed to be filled up on deputation basis. This advertisement/vacancy circular may please be widely circulated in your Organisation. This advertisement is also being published in the Employment News shortly. Applications of eligible and willing candidates may be forwarded to the undersigned within 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 10/29/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From DONER||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017