Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Assistant & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES) Recruitment 2015 – NO. MOES/18/14/2014-ESTT. Candidates who have completed Matriculation (10th/ 12th)/ Bachelor’s Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Assistant & More Vacancies. Walk in Interview will be held on 22 & 23 Dec, 2014 at 09.00 AM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Assistant & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||10TH/ 12TH/ Any Bachelors Degree|
|Total No of Vacancy||04 Posts|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||22 & 23 Dec, 2014|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Ministry of Earth Sciences, “Prithvi Bhawan”, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003|
Detail of Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES) Junior Assistant & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Ministry of Earth Sciences is looking for eligible candidates to fill up the following contractual positions to work in its “Sustained Indian Ocean Biogeochemical, Ecological Research (SIBER) and GEOTRACES” Scheme, Ministry of Earth Sciences. The posts are purely on contract basis for the 12th Plan period 2012-2017. Selected Candidates will be evaluated for their performance on year to year basis. The details of posts to be filled are given below. Candidates fulfilling the eligibility conditions are invited to attend the walk-in-interview at the Ministry of Earth Sciences from 09.00 AM onwards on 22nd December, 2014 for Junior Assistant & Data Entry Operator and on 23rd December, 2014 for Multi Tasking Staff (MTS). The other details of the post and application form are available on Ministry’s website www.moes.gov.in.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Junior Assistant||02|| (i) Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University. (ii) 5 years experience
of working in Government department/ Ministry – preferably in Scientific Ministry/ Department dealing with project related work
|Data Entry Operator||01||(i) Must have passed Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) from a recognized board (ii) Should possess typing speed at 35 w.p.m in English.
(iii) 3 years experience of working in Government department/ Ministry – preferably in Scientific Ministry/ Department dealing with project related work
|MTS||01||Must have passed
Matriculation Examination from a recognized Board. (ii) 2 years experience of working in Government department/ Ministry – preferably in Scientific Ministry/ Department dealing with project related work.
Selection Procedure for Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES) – Junior Assistant & More Vacancies Post:
- Written Test on 22 & 23 Dec, 2014.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Junior Assistant & More Vacancies vacancy in Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES):
- Registration would start on the given date from 09.00 AM and will continue upto 10.00 AM. No candidate would be allowed to attend interview, if he/she fails to register within the allotted time.
- Venue of registration and interview: Ministry of Earth Sciences, “Prithvi Bhawan”, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
- Age Limit: – As indicated against each post.
- The date of Walk-in-interview is the cut off date for all purposes.
- The eligibility of candidate who come for registration will be checked from original documents. The eligible candidates will be given a written test and those who qualify the written test will be interviewed by the Selection Committee on the same day.
- The selected candidate shall have no claim either implicit or explicit, for their absorption or regularisation in any organisation of MoES.
- Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification of candidature.
- Candidates are advised to bring duly filled in form in the prescribed format (Annexure-I & Annexure-II) given below for registration at 9.00 AM. Registration No. will be given by the Office to the eligible candidates after checking their certificate only.
- Self attested copies of certificates in support of educational qualifications, date of birth, and experience should be attached with the application.
- Applicants are required to bring original certificates/ documents for verification at the time of registration.
- No TA/DA will be paid to candidates attending the interview
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 22 & 23 Dec, 2014
Venue of registration and interview: Ministry of Earth Sciences, “Prithvi Bhawan”, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES) Recruitment 2014 – NO. MOES/18/14/2014-ESTT.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From MoES|
|Other Top company jobs|
21-02-2017 , 22-02-2017