Ministry of Environments and Forests (MEF) invites application for the recruitment of Advisor with PhD holders
Company name :Ministry of Environments and Forests (MEF)
Posts : Advisor
Qualification : PhD
Salary : NA
No of Post : 01
Location : New Delhi
Last date to apply : 15-12-2014.
Details of Post :
India is a party to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC). Towards fulfillment of its reporting obligation under UNFCCC, India has submitted its Initial National Communication (INC) to UNFCCCC in June 2004 and its Second National Communication (SNC) to UNFCCC in May 2012. The communications have been prepared in accordance with the provisions of the Articles 4.1 and 12.1 of the Convention and guidelines contained in 17/CP.8 of the Conference of Parties. Numerous technical consultations as well as stakeholder involvement through national workshops are undertaken for the process of preparing the National Communication. The element of information comprises Green House Gas Inventory and Vulnerability Assessment and Adaptation besides an overview of the National Circumstances within which the challenges of climate change are being addressed and responded to. India is presently preparing its Third National Communication (TNC).
- Education qualification: PhD from any recognized University in Sciences / Engineering
- Experience : Atleast 15 years experience in the area of climate change out of which atleast 10 years in the area of preparation of National Communication to UNFCCC
- Age : Below 70 years. Initially for a period of one year, extendable by mutual agreement as required, subject to satisfactory performance
- Salary : The emoluments will depend on qualifications, experience, last compensation drawn, nature of tasks performed in previous assignments.
- Only Indian Nationals need apply.
- Persons working in Government/Public Sector undertaking/ Autonomous organizations should submit their application through proper channel.
- Candidates will have to produce the proof of details furnished in their applications, in original, as and when required.
- Applications received after due date, unsigned or where the post name is not indicated or incomplete in any respect will not be considered.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- It may be noted that if at any stage, it is discovered that an attempt has been made by the applicant to willfully conceal or misrepresent the facts, his/her candidature will be summarily rejected or his/her employment terminated.
- The applications must be sent in neatly hand written or typed out in the prescribed format on A-4 size paper 210×297 mm.
- Selection will be on the basis of interview. However, in case of applications received in large numbers, only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be given for appearing in the interview.
How to apply:
Interested individuals may submit their application in an envelope clearly superscribed “Engagement of Advisor (NATCOM/BUR) on Consultancy Basis” along with reference number to the Director, Climate Change Division, Ministry of Environment, Forests and Climate Change, Room No. 301, Prithvi Block, 3 rd Floor, Indira Paryavaran Bhawan, Aliganj, Jorbagh Road, New Delhi – 110003 firstname.lastname@example.org either by post or by hand or email latest by 5.00 PM of 15th December, 2014. Applications received after due date shall not be considered. Only candidates whose candidatures have been provisionally accepted shall be called for interview
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 15.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From MOEF|