Ministry of Environments and Forests (MEF) invites application for the recruitment of Secretary with Any Graduate holders
Company name :Ministry of Environments and Forests (MEF)
Qualification : Any Graduate
Salary : Rs.15600-39100/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Location :New Delhi
Last date to apply : 19/9/2014
Details of Post :
- The undersigned is directed to say that it has been decided to fill up one post of Secretary, in the pay scale of Rs.15600-391.D0/- plus Grade Pay of Rs.7600/- in the Animal Welfare Board of India (AWBI) Chennai – ,’a statutory organization under the Ministry of Environment, Forests & Climate Change on deputation basis ..
- The Animal Welfare Board of India was set up in 1962 in accordance with the Section 4 of the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Act, 1960 (No. 59 of 1960).
- The following categories of officers are’ eligible for applying for the post of Secretary, AWBI: Officers under the Central Government:
- holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or(ii) with Five years service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in posts in the Pay Band-3 (Rs.15600 – 391001-) with grade pay of Rs.6600/-;
- Having experience in administration, organizing meetings, seminars, conferences etc.
Note: Period of deputation including period’ of . deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this apPointment in the same or some other organization/department of the Central Government shall not ordinarily exceed 4 years. The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall be not exceeding 50 years as on the closing date of receipt of . Applications.
The pay and allowances and other terms will be regulated in accordance with the instructions issued by Department of Personnel & Training from time to time.
HOW TO APPLY :
Willing and eligible officers whose services can be spared immediately on selection should send their applications for the post in the prescribed proforma (Annexure-A&B) in duplicate to Deputy Secretary, Animal Welfare Division Ministry of Environment, Forests and Climate Change (MoEF&CC), 5th floor, Vayu Wing, Indira Paryavaran Bhavan, Jor Bagh Raod, New Delhi-110003, within 30 days from the date of issue of this letter along with the following documents:
- Integrity certificate.
- Vigilance clearance certificate.
- Attested photocopies of t~e ACRs for the last five years (attested on each page by an officer not below the rank of an Under Secretary to the Government of India).
The Cadre Controlling Authority may ensure that t~e applicant fulfils all the eligibility conditions specified above and also verify the particulars furnished by the applicants, before granting cadre clearance. Once cadre .clearance is given, it will be presumed that the eligibility conditions are fulfilled and particulars are correct. Incomplete applications shall not be entertained.
The prescribed proforma (Annexure A&B) may also be downloaded from this Ministry’s website www.envfor.nic-in.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 19/9/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From MEF||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
23-10-2016 , 24-10-2016