Ministry of Finance invites application for the recruitment of Economic Officer with M.Com educational background
Company name : Ministry of Finance
Posts : Economic Officer
Qualification : M.Com
Salary : Rs. 9300-34800/-pm
No of Openings : 02
Location : New Delhi
Last date to apply : 04.11.2014
Details of Post :
- Number of Posts Two (2)
- Classification General Central Service, Group-B. Gazetted, Non-Ministerial
- Pay Scale of the post PB:2 ofRs. 9300-34,800/- plus Rs, 4600/- as Grade Pay
- Period of Deputation Three years.
- Deputation: Deputation (including short-term contract) or Absorption: Officers under the Central or State Government or Union territories or Autonomous Bodies or Statutory Bodies or Public Sector : Holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or Department; or (II) With 5 years service in. the Grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in posts in Pay Band-2 <‘ 9300-34800 withGrade Pay of~ 4200 or equivalent
- Qualification : Master’s Degree in Economics or Applied Economics or Business Economics or Econometrics of a recognised University, incorporated by an act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutes established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed. as University under section 3 of the University Grant Commission Act 1956 or a foreign University approved by the Central Government from time to time. (II) Two years’ experience of conducting economic investigation or research from recognized Research Institutes in India, University or Deemed University and Central or State Government. Undertakings:
How to apply:
- It is requested that the applications (in duplicate) from the eligible and willing officers who can be relieved, if selected, may be forwarded in the prescribed proforma. as in Annexure -II, to this Department within 60 days from the date of issue of the circular along with the following documents:- (i) CR dossiers containing CRs for the last five years. In case of photocopies of CR dossiers, it should be duly attested by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary to the Govt. of India. (ii) Vigilance/ Disciplinary clearance. (iii) Integrity Certificate. [iv) A statement showing major/minor penalties imposed during the.1ast ten years. The statement is also required in case of ‘NIL’information.
- Applications received incomplete, otherwise than through proper channel and without the above-mentioned documents or after the due date will not be entertained. Further, the candidate who applies for the post will not be allowed to withdraw his candidature subsequently.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date to apply: 04.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Ministry of Finance||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|