Ministry of Finance invites application for the recruitment of Internship with Post Graduation holders
Company name : Ministry of Finance
Posts : Internship
Qualification : Post Graduation
Salary : Rs 10,000/- p.m.
No of Post : NA
Location : New Delhi
Last date to apply : 19.01.2015
Details of Post :
- Department of Economic Affairs has the mandate to carry out not only the economic diplomacy but also to build and maintain the economic health of the country, which essentially envisages close interaction with various financial institutions, both domestic and international.
- The need for an Internship Scheme for the Department has been felt for quite sometime, which is beneficial to both the Department and the intern. The Internship Scheme will ensure interaction of the officers of the Department with the young scholars with brilliant academic background from reputed academic institutions in the country. The refreshing ideas from the field of academics will help the Department in its activities even as it provides an excellent opportunity to the interns to familiarize themselves with the overall process of formulation of economic policy of the Government at the macro level.
- The interns especially from reputed Economic Institutes/ Schools/ National Management Institutes/ National Law Schools are expected to be instruments par excellence in adding flavor to the functioning of the Department. DEA shall assign to an intern specific assignment from an area administered by the Department. Such area could be Capital Market, Economic Reforms at macro level, Development Assistance to India from multilateral/ bilateral financial institutions! countries, «, Exchange Management, Foreign Investment in India and Indian Investment abroad, Monetary Policy, Fiscal Policy, Tariff Policy, Domestic Regulations, Inflation Management, Debt Market Operation and Debt Management (External and Domestic), Small Savings, Modernization of Budget Documents etc.
Details of the Internship :
- Eligibility : Candidates pursuing Post Graduation, Research Courses in Economics/ Finance/ Management and 4th & 5th year of 5 year Integrated Courses in Law from Universities/ Institutions of National and International repute are eligible to apply for the Internship provided:- (a) The Post-Graduation students should have obtained a first class Graduate degree: (b) Research Scholars pursuing courses in Economics/ Finance/ Management should have obtained at least 55% in Post-Graduation; and (c) Students of the 4th or 5th year of 5 year Integrated Law course should have obtained at least 80% marks in 12th examination.
- Duration : Duration of internship will be upto six months at different points of time during the financial year 2015-16 (other than December to February).
- Token remuneration @ Rs 10,000/- per month per intern, payable on Remuneration satisfactory completion of their internships and on submission of their Report/ Paper.
- Declaration of Secrecy : Interns are required to furnish to the Department a declaration of before Secrecy reporting for the internship.
- Logistics Support : Interns will be provided with the necessary logistics support i.e. office space and computer with internet facility.
- Placement : The interns would be attached with one of the DS/ Director level officer in the concerned Division of the Department.
- Submission of Paper : The interns will be required to present to the concerned Head of Division a Report/ Paper on the allotted subject at the end of the internship. Simultaneously, they will also be required to give to the concerned HoD their mandatory feedback on their experience of the Scheme, monitoring and supervision by the JS concerned.
All the applications will be scrutinized by the Selection Committee. The actual offer will be sent to the selected interns subject to availability of slots, consent of the concerned Division and approval of the Selection Committee. The Department shall accommodate interns not exceeding fifteen in a financial year.
How to apply
The interested and eligible students may send their applications, along with their CVs in the enclosed prescribed format to Under Secretary (Administration), Department of Economic Affairs, Room No 234, North Block, New Delhi latest by 19th January, 2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 19.01.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Ministry of Finance|
26-02-2017 , 27-02-2017