Ministry of Finance invites application for the recruitment of Joint Director of Enforcement with Graduate/ Post Graduate holders
Company name : Ministry of Finance
Posts : Joint Director of Enforcement
Qualification : Graduate/ Post Graduate
Salary : Rs.15600-39100/-pm
No of Post : 09
Location : New Delhi
Last date to apply : 15.11.2014
Details of Post :
Joint Director of Enforcement :
- The undersigned is directed to say that it has been decided to fill up 9 posts of Joint Director of Enforcement in PB-3 of Rs.15600-39100 with Grade Pay of Rs.7600, on deputation basis in the Directorate of Enforcement at Lucknow, Delhi, Kolkata, Srinagar, Guwahati, Patna, Indore, Bhubaneshwar, Bangalore and Hyderabad. The following officers are eligible:-
- Officers of All India Services/Central Services/Central Bureau of Investigation: (a) (i) holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre/ department; or (ii) with five years service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in the PB-3 of Rs.15600-39100 and Grade Pay of Rs.6600 or equivalent in the parent cadre/ department; and
- Possessing experience of at least ten years in the field of intelligence, investigation/ adjudication/prosecution work relating to Fiscal/ Criminal Laws.
- The departmental officers in the feeder category who are in the direct line of promotion will not be eligible for consideration for appointment on deputation. Similarly, deputationists shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment by promotion. (Period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization or department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed four years. The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall be not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications).
- Essential (A) (i) holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre/ department; or (ii) with five years service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in the PB-3 of Rs.15600-39100 and Grade Pay of Rs.6600 or equivalent in the parent cadre/department; and (B) Possessing experience of at least ten years in the field of intelligence, investigation/ adjudication/ prosecution work relating to Fiscal/ Criminal Laws.
- Consequent to recommendations of Sixth Pay Commission, some of the pre-revised pay scales were merged into a single pay scale in the revised pay structure. Therefore, for the purpose of interpretation relating to analogous posts, pre-revised pay scales of such posts shall be reckoned.
- Joint Director of Enforcement is expected to be able to coordinate and oversee the intelligence and investigation matters relating to FERA, FEMA and PMLA. However, he/she may be assigned any other function by the Director of Enforcement like review, special investigation and technical work. Therefore, the officer is expected to have an in-depth knowledge of FERA, 1973(since repealed), FEMA, 1999, PMLA, 2002 and other allied Acts and an aptitude for this type of work.
- The pay & allowances and other terms will be regulated in accordance with the Department of Personnel & Training’s O.M/No.6/8/2009-Estt(Pay-II) dated 17th June, 2010 as amended from time to time.
How to apply:
- The Cadre Controlling Authorities are requested that applications of eligible and willing officers may be forwarded in the proforma annexed so as to reach the Under Secretary (Ad.ED), Ministry of Finance, Deptt. of Revenue, Room No. 55, North Block, New Delhi within 60 days from the publication of this advertisement in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar and the advertisement can also be seen at the Department’s website http://dor.gov.in and also on the website of Directorate of Enforcement www.enforcementdirectorte.gov.in .
- While forwarding the applications, the Cadre Controlling Authorities shall verify and ensure that the particulars furnished by the applicants are correct and no disciplinary case is either pending or contemplated against the officer concerned. The following documents should also be sent along with the applications:- (i) Bio-data. (ii) Complete and up-to-date C.R. dossier for the last five years upto 2013-2014 or attested photocopy thereof (iii) Vigilance Certificate/ Clearance (iv) Integrity Certificate/ Clearance (v) Cadre Clearance (vi) A statement of major/minor penalties, if any, imposed upon the officer during the last 10 years.
- Incomplete applications or applications not received through proper channel or applications received after due date will not be considered. The candidates will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently on any ground.
- A check list of documents to be attached with the application may also be sent (proforma enclosed).
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 15.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Ministry of Finance|
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016