Ministry of Finance has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Whole-time Member (Law) through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed LLB can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Finance
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Whole-time Member (Law) Job on or before 09.02.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Ministry of Finance|
|Vacancy Name||Whole-time Member (Law)|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Salary||Rs.3.75 lakh consolidated per month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||09.02.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Ministry of Finance Department of Financial Services 2nd Floor Jeevan Deep Building,Parliament Street, New Delhi – 110001|
Detail of Ministry of Finance Whole-time Member (Law) Recruitment:
The Government of India proposes to fill the post of Whole-time Member (Law) in the Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA), New Delhi. The Whole-time Member, PFRDA is entitled to a consolidated salary of Rs.3.75 lakh per month without facility of house and car. 2. The Whole-time Member, PFRDA shall hold office for a term of 5 years from the date on which he enters upon his office as a Whole-time Member provided that no Whole-time Member shall hold office after attaining the age of 62 years. The terms and conditions of pay, DA, CCA, TA, and Pension etc. shall be governed by the PFRDA (Salary and allowances Payable to, and Other Terms and Conditions of Service of Chairperson and Whole-time Members) Rules, 2014. The applicant should have a minimum of two years of potential service as on the last date of submission of applications i.e. age should not exceed 60 years on that date. The pay and allowances of the Whole-time Member (Law) shall be Rs.3.75 lakh consolidated per month without facility of house and car
Selection Procedure for Ministry of Finance – Whole-time Member (Law) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 09.02.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Whole-time Member (Law) Vacancy in Ministry of Finance:
- Applicant must be: (1) Person of ability, integrity and standing with knowledge and experience of law, (2) Have at least 25 years of experience in legal affairs leading to a senior position in the organisation concerned and shall be a person who is or has been: a) A government servant and has worked as Joint Secretary in the Government of India or as Additional / Special Secretary in a State Government for atleast three years; b) A public sector official and has worked atleast at one level immediately below the Board level for atleast three years; c) An officer in a regulatory body and has worked as Executive Director or equivalent for at least three years; d) A private sector employee and has worked at the level of a functional head for atleast five years in a company having an annual turn over of Rs.1000 crore or more: and e) From Academics and has worked atleast five years as a Professor in the Department or faculty of a University
- Applications on the enclosed proforma, clearly demonstrating eligibility against each requirement, along with one passport size photograph, should be sent in closed cover super-scribed with the words “Application for the post of Member (Law), PFRDA” to reach the address given below by 5.30 PM on 09.02.2015. Government / public / regulatory sector applicants must forward the applications through their Head of Department / proper channel. Advance copies of applications may, however, be submitted in anticipation of obtaining necessary approvals. The application must be accompanied with: a) Duly attested Annual Confidential Reports of the last five years b) Integrity Certificate c) Vigilance clearance certification that no disciplinary proceedings or criminal proceeding are either pending or contemplated against the officer concerned. d) List of major / minor penalties, if any, imposed on the candidate and, otherwise, a certificate confirming that no penalty has been imposed on the officer during service. Non-Government / non-public sector / non regulatory sector applicants may provide equivalent documents to the ones listed above, as applicable to their organizations.
- The selected candidate shall be required to resign/ retire from and be relieved from his / her current employment before joining the post. Restrictions on reemployment as prescribed, after tenure as Whole-time Member, PFRDA, would apply. Fiduciary declaration is required from every whole-time member on or before his appointment as such. He has to declare on an affidavit the particulars of previous employment and shareholding in any regulated entity referred to in section 7 of the PFRDA Act and previous or present employment of his spouse, dependent children and parents and the particulars of any shareholding of his spouse, dependent children and parents in any regulated entity at any time during his tenure as such as per the provisions of clause 6 of the PFRDA (Salary and Allowances Payable to, and Other Terms and Conditions of Service of, Chairperson and Whole-time Members) Rules, 2014.
- The selected candidate must join within 30 days’ from the date of offer of appointment. The period would be extendable for a further period of 15 days’ on the request of the candidate subject to approval of competent authority. If the selected candidate fails to join even after the notice or submits unwillingness, he / she shall be debarred from consideration for appointment in all Autonomous Bodies / Statutory Bodies/ Regulatory Bodies for a period of three years. The applications shall be screened by a Screening Committee and candidates meeting the eligibility criteria shall be shortlisted for an interaction with the Selection Committee, which will make a recommendation(s) to the Government for the appointment. The decisions/ recommendations of the screening / selection committee shall be final. Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date will not be considered. Advance copies of applications may, however, be submitted in anticipation. The Government retains the right to resolve / remove difficulties experienced in the course of this process.
- The particulars of the post and eligibility conditions are given on the Ministry’s website http://financialservices.gov.in. The last date and time for receiving the completed applications is 5.30 P.M. on 09.02.2015. Applications clearly demonstrating eligibility may be submitted at the address indicated below: Ms. Surinder Kaur Under Secretary to the Government of India Department of Financial Services 2 nd Floor Jeevan Deep Building, Parliament Street, New Delhi – 110001 Tele No. 01123748760 Email: [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 09.02.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Ministry of Finance|
|Other Top company jobs|
|Other Financial Institutions jobs|
25-02-2017 , 26-02-2017