Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of District Data Manager & More Vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma/M.Sc/MD holders on September 04- 09, 2014
Company name :Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW)
Posts :District Data Manager & More Vacancies
Qualification : Post Graduate Diploma/M.Sc/MD
Salary : Rs.12000-70000/- p.m
No of Post : 06
Walk in Interview :September 04- 09, 2014
Details of Post :
District Data Manager & More Vacancies
- Name of the Posts:
- District Program Coordinator
- District Project Officer
- Assistant Hospital Administrator
- Program Associate
- District Data Manager
- Qualification: Candidates should possess PGDHM (2 years full time)/ Masters in relevant field, experience in relevant field for Sr.No:1,2,3 Posts, M.Sc Food & Nutrition/ Post Graduate Diploma in food and nutrition/ dietetics, experience in relevant field for Sr.No:4 Post, M.Sc Statistics atleast 50% marks or B.Sc Statistics with knowledge of Microsoft Office experience in relevant field for Sr.No:5 Post, MD (Pediatrics) preference to those with DPH or equivalent qualification, experience in relevant field for Sr.No:6 Post.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may attend for interview along with biodata, originals & attested copies of mark sheets, birth proof certificate, degree certificate and other relevant documents, one latest passport size photographs from 04-09-2014, 05-09-2014, 06-09-2014, 09-09-2014.
Important dates to remember :
- Date & Time of Interviews:
- For Sr.No:1 Post: 04-09-2014
- For Sr.No:2,3 Posts: 05-09-2014
- For Sr.No:4 Post: 06-09-2014
- For Sr.No:5,6 Posts: 09-09-2014
- Reporting Time: 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM.
Venue: State Programme Management Unit, Government Dispensary Sector 5-C, “G” Road, Nr Masjid, Gandhinagar-382010, Gujarat.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From MoHFW||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016