Ministry of Health and Family Welfare invites application for the recruitment of Consultant with LLB educational background
Company name :Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
Posts : Consultant
Qualification : LLB
Salary : NA
No of Openings : 01
Location : New Delhi
Last date to apply : 04.10.2014
Details of Post :
Consultant – Legal:
- No. of Position: One
- Remuneration: Commensurate with qualification/ experience
- Qualifications required: Essential: Minimum qualification of a degree in Law from a recognized University; at least 2 – 3 years Post qualification experience of handling cases partially in District Court and mainly in High Court / Supreme Court.
- Knowledge and skills:
- Capability to function collaboratively and productively, in multidisciplinary environment
- Ability to represent the organization in interactions with Central & State Government, and other stakeholders
- Track record of implementing innovative idea and schemes in day to day working.
- Ability and willingness to travel extensively.
- Interpersonal and management skills with ability to work in a deadline –driven environment.
- Possess team working capability
- Good Command over MS-Office/ internet
- Good communication skills in English and Hindi, both written and verbal.
- Job Description:
- The Legal Consultant while reporting to Under Secretary level officer will assist Public Health Division in Ministry of Health & Family Welfare/ National Control Cell to give infrastructural support for handling issues related to law and policy to ensure effective implementation of the Laws and Legal Framework in health field and PNDT.
- To assist in drafting of replies to various judicial cases, drafting of Petitions / Applications for filling before court and RTI applications related to PNDT.
- To pro-actively monitor all legal issues and judicial cases in the area of health with focus on PNDT and assist in briefing the Senior Counsel about the cases.
- To maintain follow ups of all cases, cases files and tracking court hearings to ensure timely and effective action.
- To collate information on violation under the PNDT Act and report the same after compiling the data.
- To network with related civil society groups and advocating for strong PNDT act related policies.
- To undertake any other tasks and responsibilities assigned by the supervisor.
- Period of Contract: 1 year
- Location: Delhi
It is mandatory to mention Age, Year of Passing the Degrees, Percentages / Grades Obtained, Current and Past Employment dates on your resume, without which applications will not be accepted.
How to apply:
Applications must reach by 4 p.m. on 4-Oct-2014 by email to email@example.com or by post / by hand to HR Manager, NHSRC, NIHFW Campus, Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi -110 067. Please ensure to mention post applied for, on the envelope (in post) and subject-line (in e-mail), without which applications will not be accepted.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 04.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Ministry of Health and Family Welfare||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
22-02-2017 , 23-02-2017