Ministry of Health and Family Welfare has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Programme Officer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Programme Officer Job on or before 31.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Ministry of Health and Family Welfare|
|Vacancy Name||Programme Officer|
|Educational Qualification||Any Masters Degree|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||31.01.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||National AIDS Control Organisation Department of Health z Family Welfare Government of India 6th & 9th Floor, Chanderlok Building 36, Janpath, New Delhi, India|
Detail of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Programme Officer Recruitment:
Applications are invited for position of Programme Officer (Voluntary Blood Donation) at National Blood Transfusion Council on contract basis. The terms of Reference and Essential Qualifications are as follows: –
- Minimum Qualification: Essential 1. Recognized PG degree in Social Science/Sociology/Psychology/Social Work/Mass Communication. 2. At least 5 years of practical experience in organizing voluntary blood donation camps and awareness programmes in voluntary blood donation. 3. Knowledge of donor motivation, donor recruitment and donor retention 4. Working knowledge of English and Hindi. 5. Excellent communication skill, both written and verbal. 6. Good knowledge of computers.
- Desirable Should be a regular voluntary blood donor.Remuneration
- Consolidated payment in the range of Rs. 76000/- per month (Consolidated).
- Duration Initial contract shall be for One Year. Subsequent re-contracting will be based on performance.
- Place of Posting – New Delhi
- Age: Not more than 60 years
Selection Procedure for Ministry of Health and Family Welfare – Programme Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31.01.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Programme Officer Vacancy in Ministry of Health and Family Welfare:
Interested candidates are requested to apply with an updated CV at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of “Application for the post of Programme Officer (Voluntary Blood Donation). The last date of receipt of application will be 31.01.2015. Application shall not be entertained after the last date)
Terms of Reference:
1. Support NBTC for formation and implementation of policy & guidelines for Voluntary Blood Donation programme in the states/UTs. 2. Conducting awareness programmes and workshops on Voluntary Blood Donation with active coordination with IRCS, Red Ribbon Clubs, voluntary organizations, NGOs, CBOs, SBTCs. 3. Develop strategies for promotion of Voluntary Blood Donation and phasing out of replacement donations. 4. Liaise with concerned officers of SACS /SBTC/State Health Directors for implementation of the programme. 5. Preparation of Voluntary Blood Donation component of State Annual Action Plan 6. Monitoring implementation of VBD activities and achievements of physical/financial targets on VBD and make field visits for the same. 7. Facilitate functioning of Blood Mobiles & Blood Transportation Vans. 8. Procurement & logistic supply chain management, status notes, update & reports as per programme requirement. 9. Any other work as assigned by Dy. Director General (Blood Safety)/Assistant Director General (Blood Safety)/Director (NBTC).
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31.01.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From MHFW|
|Other Central Government jobs|
|Other Top company jobs|