Ministry of Health and Family Welfare conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Computer Programmer & More Vacancies for Graduate/ BCA/ M.Sc/ MCA/ Post Graduate holders on December 02, 2014
Company name : Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
Posts : Computer Programmer & More Vacancies
Qualification : Graduate/ BCA/ M.Sc/ MCA/ Post Graduate
Salary : Rs. 8,000-60,000/- p.m.
No of Post : 19
Location : New Delhi
Walk in date : December 02, 2014
Details of Post :
Computer Programmer & More Vacancies
Medical Superintendent, Dr. RML Hospital, New Delhi proposes to filling up the following posts through walk-ininterview scheduled to be held on 2 nd December, 2014 at auditorium of PGIMER, Dr. RML Hospital from eligible Indian nationals in the prescribed Performa, for recruitment in Contractual Capacity of a period of one year at a consolidated remuneration mentioned against each posts.
|Post||Nos of post||Age Limit as on 30.11.2014||Essential Qualification||Remuneration||Experience|
degree in BioStatistics/Statistics from recognized university
|Rs. 60,000/-||One Year relevant work experience in handling clinical data|
|System Analyst||1||40Yrs||Candidate should have passed MCA in Development and Maintenance of Software
Applications from recognized institution
|Rs. 30,000/-||One year relevant work experience in handling data|
|Statistical Assistant||1||40Yrs||Graduate from recognized
university/Post Graduate from recognized university with minimum 50% marks in Mathematics or Operational Research or Statistics from a recognized University
|Rs. 20,000/-||One year relevant work experience in handling data|
|2||40Yrs||Bachelors Degree from a recognized University preferably BCA. Or Diploma/Certificate in Computer Applications (One year)||Rs. 20,000/-||Minimum one year of post qualification Work experience. Preference will be given to those candidates who have experience of working in Health Sector of either Govt. Of India at the Ministry level or any State/UT Govt. At the secretariat Level.|
|9||40Yrs||Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University. Or
Certificate in computer Applications (six month)
|Rs. 12,000/-||One year of post qualification
Work experience as Data Entry Operator.
Preference will be given to those candidates who
have experience of working in Health Sector.
How to apply :
- Applicant must fulfil the educational qualifications, experience and age limit and other criteria for the post applied for on the date of registration, failing which the application shall be summarily rejected and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard Candidates are therefore, advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess the requisite essential qualifications and experience. The prescribed essential qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates for consideration/selection to the post.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interviews or joining the post.
- Attested copies of certificates/Mark Sheet/Experience Certificate should be enclosed with the application form, in absence of which the application will be summarily rejected.
- Application forms duly completed in all respects will be registered for registration on in the registration counter (PGIMER, Dr. RMLH) from 09.30 AM to 12.00 Noon.
- Only such candidates who will be able to join the post immediately are advised to apply.
- The selected candidates will be informed over Phone/e-mail etc. & therefore they are advised to mention the contact No. & e-mail in their C.V. / Bio-data/ application in prescribed Performa.
- The Competent Authority Reserves the right of amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason.
- The appointment on contract basis would not vest any right to claim for the posts on regular basis.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date : December 02, 2014
Venue : Dr. RML Hospital, New Delhi
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From MHFW|