Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Executive Director through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Master Degree/ Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Executive Director on or before 05/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
||Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA)
||Any Masters Degree/ M.Phil/Ph.d
|Total No of Vacancy
|Last Date to Apply for this job
|Address for the Job Vacancy
||Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA), C Wing, 3rd Floor, NDCC II Tower Jai Singh Road, New Delhi -01
Detail of Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) Executive Director Recruitment:
Applications from eligible person are invited for the post of Executive Director in National Institute of Disaster Management (NIDM), an Institute under Disaster Management Act, 2005 on deputation basis in the scale of pay Rs. 37,400- 67,000 plus Grade pay of Rs. 10,000/-.
- Job requirements: National Institute of Disaster Management vide Section 42(8) of the Disaster Management Act, 2005, is responsible for planning and promoting training and research in the area of disaster management, documentation and development of national level information base relating to disaster management policies, prevention mechanisms and mitigation measures. The Executive Director is responsible for implementation of the decisions of the institute, its governing body and the broad policies and guidelines of the National Disaster Management Authority and to perform such other functions as may be assigned by the Central Government. He shall be in charge of the administration of the institute and functions as Head of the Department.
- Eligibility: From amongst officers of the Central Government or the State Governments or Union Territories or statutory or Autonomous bodies or Universities or Institutes fully funded by the Central Government or State Government – (a) Holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre or department; and (b) Possessing the following educational qualifications and experience except in the case of candidates from All India Services.
- Essential: (i) Eighteen years administrative and academic experience in the Central Government or the State Governments or Union territories or Statutory or Autonomous bodies or Universities or Institutes fully funded by the Central Government or State Government with at least five years of holding an administrative/statutory or managerial position. (ii) Master’s Degree in any subject. (iii) Knowledge and experience of not less than five years in fields related to disaster management. Desirable : Ph.D or M.Phil. in any subject related to disaster management.
- Period of deputation shall ordinarily be for five years extendable upto seven years. However, the period of deputation including period of deputation in another excadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization or department of the Central Government shall not exceed seven years.
- The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation (including Short Term Contract) shall be 56 years as on the 1st July of the year of advertisement.
Selection Procedure for Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) – Executive Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 05/04/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Executive Director Vacancy in Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA):
Eligible persons may submit their applications through proper channel accompanied by the vigilance clearance and photocopies of ACRs for last 5 years duly attested by the officer not below the rank of Under Secretary to the Government of India or equivalent. It may also be confirmed that in the event of selection for appointment, the officer concerned will be relieved of his duties immediately. Officer once selected will not be allowed to withdraw his/her name. Applications which are not correctly filled in or not accompanied with the details as explained above will not be entertained and summarily rejected without further correspondence. Application in the prescribed proforma (Annexure I) for the above posts may be addressed to Under Secretary DM-II, Disaster Management Division, 3rd Floor, NDCC II Tower, Jai Singh Road, New Delhi-11 within 45 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 05/04/2015